Weird new GNR shirt at Hot Topic

The Real McCoy

'92 dates I think. There was a Vegas show on 1/25/92, right?

Dunno on the Vegas part, but I think 92 is right.

The proper shirt had playing cards around the skull, was black (maybe white too-mine was black though) and had GNFRs like in jman2000's sig and "Get In The Ring Tour" on the back.

• 2 weeks later...

lol not official. Fuckin' shit hot topic had made. Not cool selling that stuff at all...

It can't NOT be official. Hot Topic is a major store. They can't just sell unlicensed merch.

I know of one major store that has sold unlicensed merch: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-23514738

Edited by ***Flawless

lol not official. Fuckin' shit hot topic had made. Not cool selling that stuff at all...

It can't NOT be official. Hot Topic is a major store. They can't just sell unlicensed merch.

I was thinking the same.

I was there a couple of weeks ago and I didn't see this. They did have one with just Axl on it, was the only GNR shirt I saw at the time. Can't say I like the white, but the rest isn't bad.

I know of one major store that has sold unlicensed merch: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-23514738

There are plenty that do this. I think this is one of them stores.

'92 dates I think. There was a Vegas show on 1/25/92, right?

Dunno on the Vegas part, but I think 92 is right.

The proper shirt had playing cards around the skull, was black (maybe white too-mine was black though) and had GNFRs like in jman2000's sig and "Get In The Ring Tour" on the back.

This.

Mine was black also but didn't have the tour dates and Matt had the logo on his bass drum to.