Listening to Appetite...

classicguns4life

Currently watching Halo Reach Let's Play videos on Youtube. I don't even know why.

And GNR is for old people.

I miss Halo Reach in some weird way. I'll never go back and play it like I do Halo 3 but I'll always look back on it fondly.

It's maybe my favorite Halo campaign. I haven't played video games in so long though...

Halo 4 is my favorite. They're all amazing though- CE, 2, 3, ODST, Reach, and 4

And I still listen to GNR quite a bit, gave a lot of ChiDem a spin the other day, it was cool

It is the only fuckin' generally great thing Guns did. Why all this, stupid smug ''oh I do not like it. I prefer UYI 2 because I am homosexual' attitude? Appetite is the greatest hard rock album ever and would not look out of place on a top five greatest rock albums ever list. It has the lineage of Chuck and Stones in its veins. Illusions are no where near the calibre of this album. Democracy is a complete turd compared to Appetite. Appetite is GN'R's triumph. It is the one moment when you can speak of gnr, in a similar manner to how you would speak of the Beatles and Stones. It is an incredible album, Nightrain, Brownstone. Illusion had nothing like this.

• Like 2

It is the only fuckin' generally great thing Guns did. Why all this, stupid smug ''oh I do not like it. I prefer UYI 2 because I am homosexual' attitude? Appetite is the greatest hard rock album ever and would not look out of place on a top five greatest rock albums ever list. It has the lineage of Chuck and Stones in its veins. Illusions are no where near the calibre of this album. Democracy is a complete turd compared to Appetite. Appetite is GN'R's triumph. It is the one moment when you can speak of gnr, in a similar manner to how you would speak of the Beatles and Stones. It is an incredible album, Nightrain, Brownstone. Illusion had nothing like this.

well-thats-just-like-your-opinion-man-gi

Illusions is way more Stones than Appetite. Lies is the most Stones of the catalog. CD more Beatles than AFD. AFD is more Sex Pistols than Stones or Beatles.

well-thats-just-like-your-opinion-man-gi

Donnie, you're out of your element.

:lol: Edit: Just listened to it again. You are 100% correct.

Were you around before CD came out and the Prostitute leak was just known as "Song #2"? That word is so distorted no one even knew what the song was called! :lol:
I missed the prostitute leak somehow. I think I might have been overseas when it happened. I didn't know about "song #2." :lol:

My thread about GNR still being cool in moderation has been merged into this shit thread about the spirit of assrock being more powerful than hate and aggression. Smh

I knew this was gonna get merged, and I kinda get it, but I still wish it hadn't been.

Illusions is way more Stones than Appetite. Lies is the most Stones of the catalog. CD more Beatles than AFD. AFD is more Sex Pistols than Stones or Beatles.

Only the Izzy songs (and it is no accident that those are the best songs on Illusion). Songs like Coma, Breakdown and Estranged are a million miles removed from The Stones. Agree that Lies is very Stonesy (in their mellow moments) but I cannot see the Beatles-Chinese Democracy connection.

Only the Izzy songs (and it is no accident that those are the best songs on Illusion). Songs like Coma, Breakdown and Estranged are a million miles removed from The Stones. Agree that Lies is very Stonesy (in their mellow moments) but I cannot see the Beatles-Chinese Democracy connection.

Catcher.