Some new info on the South American Tour

ManetsBR

I understand your points, Groghan. By doing this via MyGNR, in my opinion, the management was just trying to avoid having full authory and responsibility on the information, so that if the plans don't matherialize, they will have the excuse that they never actually confirmed it. Some sort of preventive damage control.

As for myself, "my sources" are just a couple of guys on my Guns N' Roses website who happen to work on concert promotions and on a newspaper, which is very useful for us because, yes, information does fall on our lap before it's officially confirmed, and we will continue to share it.

Edited by ManetsBR

all these dudes trying to make the fans believe they're some kind of ''insiders'' in the GNR world make me sick.

let's wait for the official confirmations. GN'R has some very effective communication channels to inform the fans. This ain't 2004 anymore.

Insider in the GNR world? Oh, so I shouldn't share this information? This is getting really annoying. Same thing as when the plans MyGNR revealed started to be confirmed. "Oh, stop with the 'I told you so' talk." Why? Anytime now someone shares an information he's "trying to be this, trying to be that." No one's trying anything, things are just being done for the sake of it.

And "GN'R has some very effective communication channels to inform the fans"? Really?

As long as you post your source, everything is fine. In fact, I would be very thankful to whoever gives me good info from a good source, because I'm very interested in this tour.

But when you on purpose don't explicit it, there are two possible scenarios: (1) you're lying/inventing (2) you might have legit info but you want people to think YOU are the source, when everybody minimally embraced with the GNR world knows a fan is NEVER the source of anything. No one believes the ''i have contacts in many SA countries who inform me but they dont want their names to appear'' crap anymore...

some people really need to grow up and start accepting the fact that the *stars* are the musicians in the band, not them (fans, just fans).

Well, I said... "My sources" are two guys at Axl Rose - Fan Club, one works with Metal concert promotions in São Paulo and the other at the newspaper O Globo. And the information was released on our website: http://www.axlrosefaclube.com/2013/12/guns-n-roses-na-america-latina-confiram-algumas-informacoes-exclusivas/

oh, let me see if im understanding correctly: you have 2 guys, one in Sao Paulo and another working for a brazilian newspaper, and yet your site knows the number of gigs, the dates, and the venues of the shows in .... Argentina, Chile and Paraguay! These are surely 2 guys to have in your team!

On a side note, if you are now telling me (us) about these two almighty guys in brazil, why dont you put this same info on the website? Don't need an answer, I can figure it out.

We are waiting for the full information to write an article. But we already posted on our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=688463567853937&set=a.448400828526880.109212.448333018533661&type=1

That has over 112 thousand likes, you know.

I dont deny you guys do a great job spreading the crap you post, and I dont underestimate the power of social networks either.

You just made my point: you're interested in the number of views/likes and in your own ''personal fame'', as ridiculous this may sound... and you're still not expliciting your sources, another point made.

What? What's your "point"?

You said you would believe me if I said who my source was, so I did. Then you asked me why I didn't post this on our page, then I showed that, actually, we did. And I'm interested in "views/likes"? I only posted the facebook page because you were asking me why I hadn't posted this on our page... What do you want? For me to post the name of the guys who post on the website? Is that it? hahaha this is getting pathetic.

You didn't prove your "point", whatever that was.

Edited by ManetsBR

Esteban, let me know if I get this: You think I'm deliberately creating false tour information to, as you say, generate traffic to my website. I didn't post the link anywhere until you practically asked for it, though, how weird. Also, I'm interested in my "own fame", although I let it very clear that I'm not the source of this information. Huh, I think I'm confused here.

Excellent points, you proved them with top notch arguments, buddy.

Esteban, let me know if I get this: You think I'm deliberately creating false tour information to, as you say, generate traffic to my website. I didn't post the link anywhere until you practically asked for it, though, how weird. Also, I'm interested in my "own fame", although I let it very clear that I'm not the source of this information. Huh, I think I'm confused here.

I'm not sure if you're creating false information. I said there were 2 possible scenarios for people like you: 1) inventing crap; 2) providing legit info but ''hiding'' the real source to make people think the real source is you.

In the link you provided, you're NOT telling people who your source is. And the last time I checked that Axl Rose Fan Club site thing, the info about these ''2 guys who know it all at brazil'' was absent too.

But I recognize it's very smart to hide that info. If you include it, no one with 2 working neurons would take the info seriously. The only possible strategy to succed is hiding the source, as you are doing. Go ahead, you're getting a lot of new fans at your FB site, a lot of traffic at your website, and some people actually think you do know things the rest of us dont. You're getting what you're looking for.

As for me, the only thing that matters is getting the money to attend all the SA shows like I did in 2011.

No comments about the guy who insulted me. Wasn't he the guy that made Ron mad for making public his PM's? LOL!

Edited by estebanf

I'm not sure if you're creating false information. I said there were 2 possible scenarios for people like you: 1) inventing crap; 2) providing legit info but ''hiding'' the real source to make people think the real source is you.

In the link you provided, you're NOT telling people who your source is. And the last time I checked that Axl Rose Fan Club site thing, the info about these ''2 guys who know it all at brazil'' was absent too.

But I recognize it's very smart to hide that info. If you include it, no one with 2 working neurons would take the info seriously. The only possible strategy to succed is hiding the source, as you are doing. Go ahead, you're getting a lot of new fans at your FB site, a lot of traffic at your website, and some people actually think you do know things the rest of us dont. You're getting what you're looking for.

As for me, the only thing that matters is getting the money to attend all the SA shows like I did in 2011.

No comments about the guy who insulted me. Wasn't he the guy that made Ron mad for making public his PM's? LOL!

LOL! that was the only mistake i've done, not like you, u are known for being a jerk and for annoying people, so now you are here cuz people dont really know the type of person you are, i dont care if u are from 2003, u just login to post bs and to see the "news" for your crappy fb page

Esteban, I wrote that the source of those infos are the guys who work on the website. I provided you a link: http://www.axlrosefaclube.com/2013/12/guns-n-roses-na-america-latina-confiram-algumas-informacoes-exclusivas/

Which had the name of the person who wrote it, who is, obviously, one of the guys.

And if you really wanted to go, you would have checked the TEAM page on the website, which features all our names: http://www.axlrosefaclube.com/equipe/

But I guess you really just wanted to mock.

And really, what difference does it make to know the name of the guys?!

Edited by ManetsBR
  • Like 1

LOL! that was the only mistake i've done, not like you, u are known for being a jerk and for annoying people, so now you are here cuz people dont really know the type of person you are, i dont care if u are from 2003, u just login to post bs and to see the "news" for your crappy fb page

this is truly amazing! I first logged in this site when you were at kinder garden (according to your age in your profile), and the only thing I know about you is how you embarrased all the GNR fanbase with your childlsh behaviour towards Ron. Besides that, I dont know who the fuck you are and trust me I'm not interested in finding it out at all. BUT you seem to know me very well, according to your delusional mind. How can that be posible? You seem to know me A LOT (you're judging the kind of PERSON I am), and I know nothing about you.

Manets, its all good. Trust me NOBODY in this planet wants to believe in the things you said in your site more than me. This will be my third trip to brazil with the only purpose of seeing the band live. For me, this subject is over. Peace.

@High Voltage: i'm done, nothing more to say!

Edited by estebanf

Annoy people is tell the true?Like Esteban I believe in facts, we move on that way,"crappy fb page" ok, let's see your page, and then we can talk, the mistake that you did was stupid.

Like I said before, the things that annoys me is the brazilian page don't put the credits anywhere, ok is fine to show your information,sharing is very important with a mangement like GN'R Official has, but, put the credits, I know that you tooked info of Twitter (@nicogarziaa) and my page (GNR paraguay) just put a little line in the article saying : THANKS TO @NICOGARZIAA AND GNRPY or any site that you have see the information....

this is truly amazing! I first logged in this site when you were at kinder garden (according to your age in your profile), and the only thing I know about you is how you embarrased all the GNR fanbase with your childlsh behaviour towards Ron. Besides that, I dont know who the fuck you are and trust me I'm not interested in finding it out at all. BUT you seem to know me very well, according to your delusional mind. How can that be posible? You seem to know me A LOT (you're judging the kind of PERSON I am), and I know nothing about you.

Manets, its all good. Trust me NOBODY in this planet wants to believe in the things you said in your site more than me. This will be my third trip to brazil with the only purpose of seeing the band live. For me, this subject is over. Peace.

It's just what you do, I don't know you, I don't want to, It's just what you do and many people know, not people of this forum because they aren't in the Latin American Groups and Communities, etc. It's a fact, u say kinder garden to make fun of my age (17), and the only thing you say is the Ron incident, which I admit I messed up, but thats something I did once, u mock people always, and who the fuck are you Martin Cubilla? Esteban told u to login ("Hey Martin I need help, go write your second post please") ? I'm not going to discuss with you.

What if we are the source? Should the guy who wrote it put: "Source: me"?

This paraguayan newspaper even credited Axl Rose - Fã Clube as a source they used...

That's because they saw your page, the writer of that newspaper is my friend, he just saw my retweet and credited you....I don't have a problem with that, my point is show the source, if you are the source that's good.

It's just what you do, I don't know you, I don't want to, It's just what you do and many people know, not people of this forum because they aren't in the Latin American Groups and Communities, etc. It's a fact, u say kinder garden to make fun of my age (17), and the only thing you say is the Ron incident, which I admit I messed up, but thats something I did once, u mock people always, and who the fuck are you Martin Cubilla? Esteban told u to login ("Hey Martin I need help, go write your second post please") ? I'm not going to discuss with you.

No,I'm just a friend, He dosn't need help,but read to much bullshit of some people upset me..

Edited by Martin Cubilla