Some new info on the South American Tour

ManetsBR

See y'all in Las Vegas at the Hard Rock in late January for the little residency. Looking fwd to hearing how Axl's voice is holding up after a little rest.

That can't be right. I thought the Mexico date was going to be the first.

If true that doesn't leave me with time or money to make a move to Vegas :(

Edited by Coma16

See y'all in Las Vegas at the Hard Rock in late January for the little residency. Looking fwd to hearing how Axl's voice is holding up after a little rest.

yes, NGOG said that this year's shows will start in Mexico

End of January first week in February. You can still make vegas happen. I believe in you.

End of January first week in February. You can still make vegas happen. I believe in you.
It will take some maneuvering but might be able to pull it off. Not booking anything until official info is released though.

It will take some maneuvering but might be able to pull it off. Not booking anything until official info is released though.

Definitely - don't do that. I first they were in talks for November back in early September. Nothing ever seems to go as planned. I'm ready to get up there and see a few shows.

So the tour was postponed to make room for recording sessions? ;)

You read my mind. Those 2 words recording and sessions are the real important thing in this thread. If this is true then there is real hope for real new songs during next year tour. And a new album at some point before our grandchildren graduate from college.

More recording sessions for the new album? But... most of the band are doing there solo projects around europe this winter :blink:

Haha you dont think this band all gets together in a studio and records ??

I bet its all done via email !

Axl to bumblefoot - "hi ron hows the back ? Put a solo to this song if its shit I'll just use an old buckethead one ok"

Edit: According to this article (in portuguese), one of the many reasons the tour, that was supposed to have happened on October, was postponed was so they could have some more recording sessions to the new album.

Hopefully they cancel all these album shenanigans so that they can focus on touring.

:lol:

But seriously, that bit at the end was literally the only hopeful thing about the entire OP. Otherwise, another SA trek is just more never-ending touring masturbation.

Edited by sofine11

I'm baffled by some of you criticizing Manets. He has a always posted reliable tour information in the past.

We know that a South American Tour is scheduled to happen immediately after the performance in Mexico...

• Like 1

Recording sessions that BBF didn't even know were occurring just a couple weeks ago? I'll believe it when I see it.

He is probably the last person to be informed about anything. Just remember he was veting in an interview because he couldn´t communicate with management. On top of that the twitter fight with DJ. Ron is an outsider.