Some new info on the South American Tour

ManetsBR

Guns N' Roses

As was announced last week, Guns N' Roses are slated to play Hell And Heaven Metal Fest 2011 in Mexico City, Mexico on March 16, 2014. Despite the hearsay and rumors, that is the only show that we have scheduled. More info on the festival and tickets are on the event page linked below. If you are seriously going to be there join and leave a relevant comment on the event page so we can keep you advised of things there.

The band is WRONG, absolutely WRONG! They know nothing! The 2 guys in brazil already know the number of shows, the dates, the venues, and even the catering Axl will eat at the shows! Don't you dare to distrust the 2 guys in brazil! LOL

I think that's a bit harsh. There's probably something to the rumors we've got from SA now, but GNR keeps their mouth shut until things are finalized.

The exact dates, venues etc. could very well change before we hear official word, but I think there's a good chance we'll see a SA tour.

Believing in rumors is up to each person, but no need to be so aggressive about distrusting the source.

I agree 100% with you. I'm pretty sure the SA tour will be announced soon, but what GNR just posted was PERFECT to stop the bullshitters and the insiders-wannabes. The odd thing is the brazilian site said nothing about this last GNR statement

At this point, the only source to trust are producers and the band. As I said, this aint 2004 anymore. No need for ''mysterons'' in 2014...

• Like 1

Guns N' Roses

As was announced last week, Guns N' Roses are slated to play Hell And Heaven Metal Fest 2011 in Mexico City, Mexico on March 16, 2014. Despite the hearsay and rumors, that is the only show that we have scheduled. More info on the festival and tickets are on the event page linked below. If you are seriously going to be there join and leave a relevant comment on the event page so we can keep you advised of things there.

The band is WRONG, absolutely WRONG! They know nothing! The 2 guys in brazil already know the number of shows, the dates, the venues, and even the catering Axl will eat at the shows! Don't you dare to distrust the 2 guys in brazil! LOL

I think that's a bit harsh. There's probably something to the rumors we've got from SA now, but GNR keeps their mouth shut until things are finalized.

The exact dates, venues etc. could very well change before we hear official word, but I think there's a good chance we'll see a SA tour.

Believing in rumors is up to each person, but no need to be so aggressive about distrusting the source.

I agree 100% with you. I'm pretty sure the SA tour will be announced soon, but what GNR just posted was PERFECT to stop the bullshitters and the insiders-wannabes. The odd thing is the brazilian site said nothing about this last GNR statement

At this point, the only source to trust are producers and the band. As I said, this aint 2004 anymore. No need for ''mysterons'' in 2014...

Hiya Estebanf

I agree with part of what you are saying, but It is actually not unusual for provisional tour details for appear on forums for alot of bands

No tickets are on sale and no one is losing out on anything physically of financially. So let the foreplay play out, see what happens. Let the future decide what was right and what was wrong

Guns N' Roses

Hiya Estebanf

I agree with part of what you are saying, but It is actually not unusual for provisional tour details for appear on forums for alot of bands

No tickets are on sale and no one is losing out on anything physically of financially. So let the foreplay play out, see what happens. Let the future decide what was right and what was wrong

what a surprise! you were a good source a few years ago and i got nothing but respect for you.

but trust me: i have my facebook timeline PLAGUED of people looking for airplane tickets, accomodations, etc, just because of the rumours and hearsay spreaded. That cant be good. We must be careful with the info we provide, and posting a source its a good start.

i have my facebook timeline PLAGUED of people looking for airplane tickets, accomodations, etc, just because of the rumours and hearsay spreaded. That cant be good. We must be careful with the info we provide, and posting a source its a good start.

WHAAAAT???????

GNR 2011 Argentina didn't sell out, why somebody would be watching for airplane tickets for april 2014????

i have my facebook timeline PLAGUED of people looking for airplane tickets, accomodations, etc, just because of the rumours and hearsay spreaded. That cant be good. We must be careful with the info we provide, and posting a source its a good start.

WHAAAAT???????

GNR 2011 Argentina didn't sell out, why somebody would be watching for airplane tickets for april 2014????

who said Argentina?

that's not a question to ask me, ask the people actually doing that. As soon as the dates are confirmed, I will be putting my credit card in flames buying airplane tickets, hotels, tickets, etc, but I am smart enough to wait for the official announce.

What you have to accept is that GNR is so significant, people want to discuss it. In order to provide discussion, we have to be able to discuss possibilities prior to the rest of the world knowing. That is our prerogative as the dedicated, hardcore community. We aren't harming GNR, we're using initiative to establish further details on something we already know. We know that GNR are intent on touring Mexico and South America - and GNR actually authorized MyGNR to inform its community of that detail- so why not uncover the dates? If we don't pro-actively seek these stories, then we won't get them until announcement day.

• Like 2

What you have to accept is that GNR is so significant, people want to discuss it. In order to provide discussion, we have to be able to discuss possibilities prior to the rest of the world knowing. That is our prerogative as the dedicated, hardcore community. We aren't harming GNR, we're using initiative to establish further details on something we already know. We know that GNR are intent on touring Mexico and South America - and GNR actually authorized MyGNR to inform its community of that detail- so why not uncover the dates? If we don't pro-actively seek these stories, then we won't get them until announcement day.

This.
  • Like 1

I agree 100%. But post your source. Even if your source is ''someone's friend who works with someone who knows someone'', we as fans deserve to know that... and after all... why hiding it?

For example, I'm pretty sure GNR will be playing in my country because I've heard it in a trustable radio programme, and im happy about that.

But when I share this info, I explicit the source: the radio! I'm not saying ''GNR will be playing in argentina, more information to come soon'' as if the source was me. Yeah, the site who will get the ''likes'' will be the radio's, not mine, but I'm not leading a site to ''collect likes'', you know, Im a fan, not the star...

i'm so open to discuss possibilities, as you said, but in that case they must be stated as possibilities, not facts, if you dont have a reliable source.

You deserved my like.jpg?w=584 , rofl jk :lol:

Edited by bumblecool

I agree 100%. But post your source. Even if your source is ''someone's friend who works with someone who knows someone'', we as fans deserve to know that... and after all... why hiding it?

For example, I'm pretty sure GNR will be playing in my country because I've heard it in a trustable radio programme, and im happy about that.

But when I share this info, I explicit the source: the radio! I'm not saying ''GNR will be playing in argentina, more information to come soon'' as if the source was me. Yeah, the site who will get the ''likes'' will be the radio's, not mine, but I'm not leading a site to ''collect likes'', you know, Im a fan, not the star...

i'm so open to discuss possibilities, as you said, but in that case they must be stated as possibilities, not facts, if you dont have a reliable source.

The source we have doesn't want to be named for obvious reasons, read between the lines man no-one is playing games here. As NGOG said, we know the source is reliable so either accept that we heard this info and as admin of the worlds biggest gnr forum I would not release the info unless I was A - confident of the authenticity and B - that those plans that we gave fans the information on will transpire. The source is therefore irrelevant; these things (Mexico for example already) will either take place or they won't. THATS what fans should judge the info on, nothing else.

• Like 1

WHO does #2 work for!?!

WHO does #2 work for!?!?!

WHO does #2 work for!?!?!?!!!

So Jose Norberto Flesch, a well known journalist from Brazil, specially because of his history of confirming shows on his column on Destak newspaper, just tweeted the news GNR is coming to SA at the end of March and is going to stay around until half of April next year. He didn't say anything about dates, venues or tickets, but confirmed Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay are assured to host some gigs. He said maybe more countries will be included on the tour, so...

http://www.destakjornal.com.br/noticias/diversao-arte/guns-n-roses-volta-ao-brasil-217767/

https://twitter.com/jnflesch/status/413847407772725248

Edited by Pinball Wizard

I wish GNR would tour US a bit then go to SA right before the FIFA World Cup in Brazil. There will be a lot more people down there before the event starts; once the event ends a lot of people will head back to Europe. It would be good timing to follow them and maybe catch up some festivals In July-Aug timeframe releasing a new album.

One can dream.