Dizzy Reed's ex-wife is writing a book about her marriage to Dizzy

Guest NGOG

I would be interested to see the Dizzy Reed board people offer feedback to this

Lisa always seemed cool, and I cannot imagine her in any way saying anything overly bad about Dizzy. I would assume it will be more an honest scripture of her life being a rock band wife. Stories from the road and insights into the people she met and hung out with

Edited by Mysteron

What years were they together?

She may know something about why dizzy stayed in GnR when everyone else left and his opinion of what was going on. I cant see anything else interesting coming about from it though....

I don't need her to know why Dizzy stayed in Gn'R. It was his only option if he wanted to make real money. What else is he going to do?

He does get too much shit. He's a pretty decent keyboard player and I like the songs he wrote. Nice voice too.

"'Who the fuck are you?' - My Life and Marriage, to the keyboardist to Guns N' Roses, from the Use Your Illusion Albums Onward".

Simon & Schuster 350 pages. With forward by the ex-wife of Teddy Zig Zag.

• Like 1

What years were they together?

She may know something about why dizzy stayed in GnR when everyone else left and his opinion of what was going on. I cant see anything else interesting coming about from it though....

I don't need her to know why Dizzy stayed in Gn'R. It was his only option if he wanted to make real money. What else is he going to do?

He does get too much shit. He's a pretty decent keyboard player and I like the songs he wrote. Nice voice too.

This will be really great for all seven people who read this, including Dizzy

He's still probably making a shitload of money touring the world, and played on UYI and Chinese. Many fans around the world know who he is, so not too shabby for good ol' Dizzwald.

Edited by Rovim