Dizzy Reed's ex-wife is writing a book about her marriage to Dizzy

Guest NGOG

Every ex-wife who was married to a rock star writes a book.

Bobbie Brown who was married to Jani Lane of Warrant, just released a new book too. I read a few chapters on amazon and got bored. The first 4 chapters were of her going back to the clubs and fucking Leo DiCaprio when he was super young and how much bigger his penis was than Tommy Lee's, who she was engaged to before he left her for Pam. lol

I don't mind reading books about ex wives of rock stars, but her book seems all about who she's screwed in the 90's and after awhile, who the hell cares?

Would be interesting too though to hear how Dizzy's kids feel about his role in the band.

Obviously Dizzy gets a lot of crap along with the current lineup. His kids are teenagers, arent they? They must get questioned a lot about a GnR reunion, along with the family of everyone in GnR. It would be interesting to know if Dizzy's wife and kids had any sort of relationship with axl or team brazil. I can't see Axl just stopping by for dinner one night, maybe fernando.

So an ex-wife of a minimally important keyboard player of a band is writing a book?

Can't be much worse than Steven Adler's mother's book I guess...

This... Big fucken whoop... She has probably never even met Axl before lol.

Edited by Young_Gun

Oh Boy.... the Axl Worship Team is going to go crazy bashing this lady.

Don't be a fool.

She's on my facebook and I talk to her all the time. She a really cool person.

So an ex-wife of a minimally important keyboard player of a band is writing a book?

Can't be much worse than Steven Adler's mother's book I guess...

This... Big fucken whoop... She has probably never even met Axl before lol.

Anyone ever read Adler's mom's book?

I would be interested to see the Dizzy Reed board people offer feedback to this

Lisa always seemed cool, and I cannot imagine her in any way saying anything overly bad about Dizzy. I would assume it will be more an honest scripture of her life being a rock band wife. Stories from the road and insights into the people she met and hung out with

As a dizzy board member I can say good for Lisa. She is a great person. She has been a part of the GNR family longer then Dizzy has been in the band. Whatever Lisa writes will be honest and pure.

Op is going off something that Lisa said won't happen for a long time. I suggest this be locked.

I know what Lisa said, because it was me that asked her.

She did not say that it 'wouldn't happen for a long time'. She actually said 'I'm working on it but it's a slow process'.

I can't stand Lisa. She's a very vocal Slash-hater and another Nu-GnR leech.

I talk to her all the time she's a really cool person.

That doesn't mean squat if YOU have talked to her then. You are what he labeled Lisa.

It looks like you're just trying to boast about the fact that you talked to the ex-wife of an average keyboard player that hasn't contributing anything of real substance to GNR. Like the first time you posted it, no one cares!

New GNR leech? Whatever. She has been friends with GNR sense way, way back in the day. She is a GNR fan. A true GNR fan. I don't want too go back and forth like I am a personal friend of Lisa or anything but I have known her threw the net for many years. If she is going to write a book about Dizzy then I will support her. And wish her the best. I am sure she has Dizzy's support or she wouldn't do write it. Good luck Lisa!

Oh and John Bonham, hating a person for one small reason is just weak minded. I don't mean too be an ass or anything but Hate is a word too often used and not really ment.

• Like 1

New GNR leech? Whatever. She has been friends with GNR sense way, way back in the day. She is a GNR fan. A true GNR fan. I don't want too go back and forth like I am a personal friend of Lisa or anything but I have known her threw the net for many years. If she is going to write a book about Dizzy then I will support her. And wish her the best. I am sure she has Dizzy's support or she wouldn't do write it. Good luck Lisa!

Oh and John Bonham, hating a person for one small reason is just weak minded. I don't mean too be an ass or anything but Hate is a word too often used and not really ment.

A "true GN'R fan" doesn't bash Slash.

I was friends with her on Facebook for years and had to delete her, because I was tired of hearing her spew venom at Slash.

What an awful woman.

• Like 1