Your Favorite November Rain? (01-13)

IncitingChaos

What's your favorite November Rain performance of the last 12 years?

I don't enjoy the clean vocals compared to the raspy ones on this song so my favorite has been

I'm sure this has been discussed before but I've been struggling with the search function, so post some of your favorites. I feel like listening to a few good ones. 2010 has to have a few.

• Like 1

Toronto 2010

Most rasp I've heard on one from the last 12 years! If it wasn't for a Couple breaks in his voice I'd swear this was audio from 1992. I just don't care for the "oooooohh yeaaa" between every verse. But it's his song, just a minor complaint.

Edited by IncitingChaos
  • Like 1

In the 1st one you can see how pleased he is when the audience starts singing along. :)

Yes he's pretty chuffed, I know someone who went to a Kenny Rogers concert & Kenny stopped a song & told the audience he was there to sing to them - not the other way around. :max:

I think in some gnr videos Axl gets pissed if the audience doesn't participate by singing or dancing along to the music.

Not to be the asshole, but when you show up 2 + hour late for your show, and then have to cut the show short, then you might be the asshole Axl.

But don't worry Axl, you're a good asshole, like Sasha Grey type of asshole, first class. Stay true to yourself and your assholeness :)

Man...you can just tell he's thinking about something else when he messes up the lyrics. Looks like he had a lot on his mind, but everything seemed wrong about that show. Finally a stream of a Guns show and it rains, equipments damaged, Axl's vocals are not there, I guess it's like Slash said, anything and everything will go wrong for Axl at the worst times.

I would be interested in hearing the in ear communication between the band. I imagine Axl wasn't a very happy person to be around during and after this show. He just looks pissed at the end of November Rain, but in the most non caring way possible.

Anyways not one of the great performances I was looking for, but always makes for an interesting conversation. Rio is the show that depressed many Guns fans. Many are still depressed so hopefully this upcoming tour is the beginning of a great run.