Bumblefoot is doing an AMA on Reddit on 27th Dec

Huge fan

They're just gonna cancel it then or find someone to fill in on a hurry. There has been a lot of similar cases in rock history. Who knows?

Do you actually believe this to be more likely than Bumblefoot just trying to pay a nice, quick service for the fans that he recognizes as mistreated?

Does he realize what AMA stands for?

Cuz lemme tell ya, reddit isn't a GNR fan forum. I myself will get on there and ask him VERY difficult questions about axl, about how bumby is clearly in it just for money, how does it feel to make a living off of slash's work, etc.

No one in reddit fucking cares about Argentinian Tango or Abnormal or any other completely worthless shit tha bumby has done alone. He's a Slash cover artist. No more, no less.

Despite your fantasies, Bumble isn't afraid of people like you. Go for it dude. Bumble knows what "AMA" means. Go ahead, call him "replacementfoot" like some asshole did in the last livestream he did. He can handle it. Also, don't forget, from his perspective, whether you love or hate him, you're still there, spending your time giving him attention. Think about that for a minute, if you will.

Oh and... I'm not trivializing Slash's importance to old Guns (he was very creative and an integral part of the original guns' sound), but his pentatnoic/modal/harmonic minor/major scale stuff can be played by any guitarist worth his salt. Despite you repeating the idea that Bumble is just a "Slash cover artist," you should probably do your homework and understand that he also handles some of the more difficult stuff from Bucket. Whoops.

Go ahead though, get in the AMA and cupcake Bumblefoot. You seem to have a real sense of pride about doing that.

There are dudes in local bar bands who can play Slash's parts, what's your point? Slash wrote those classic riffs that Bumble is playing. You kids on here always make me chuckle.

There are dudes in local bar bands who can play Slash's parts, what's your point? Slash wrote those classic riffs that Bumble is playing. You kids on here always make me chuckle.

I already made my point, pal... in the post you quoted. Here, let me say it again: in addition to playing Slash's parts, Bumble also handles some of the more difficult Buckethead licks.

Also, as you may not be aware, there is a very strong possibility that Axl intends to release more of the Chinese Democracy sessions. Buckethead played on those songs, in case you didn't know.

Well I guess not many redditors here. You're in for a very rude awakening.

Yeah, reddit's full of cunts. No one's surprised about that.

Nicey thinks he's some sort of internet badass that's going to save the world from somebody that would dare to replace Slash. Please humor his drama.

• Like 1

I'm in the airport, and all I hear on the sound system here is Bumblefoot's "Abnormal" on repeat, with the occasional IRS and TWAT. He's so huge!

You ever going to get around to adding anything intelligent to a conversation, or is your normal gibberish the best anybody can ever hope to get out of you?

I thought it was funny that he stopped replying after this post. I guess he was like, nope normal gibberish is pretty much all I have.

I'll be there. Reddit has a great interface. It's kind of strange at first, since it' has very unique design... But once you get used to it, you find out it has a prety easy and pleasent browse.

Cool, I'll be on there as well.

Make sure you check out /r/spacedicks while you're there ;)

Dear God, stay away from /r/spacedicks

I'll be there. Reddit has a great interface. It's kind of strange at first, since it' has very unique design... But once you get used to it, you find out it has a prety easy and pleasent browse.

Cool, I'll be on there as well.

Make sure you check out /r/spacedicks while you're there ;)

Dear God, stay away from /r/spacedicks

My favourite subreddit is /r/avocadosgonewild.

• Like 1

I'm in the airport, and all I hear on the sound system here is Bumblefoot's "Abnormal" on repeat, with the occasional IRS and TWAT. He's so huge!

You ever going to get around to adding anything intelligent to a conversation, or is your normal gibberish the best anybody can ever hope to get out of you?

I thought it was funny that he stopped replying after this post. I guess he was like, nope normal gibberish is pretty much all I have.

Yeah, but it doesn't matter. He'll still be the idiot with the big mouth that is trying to prove how cool he is by harassing Ron, while being completely oblivious to how moronic he looks to the real world. "How dare Bumby try to replace a guitarist that left a band in the 90's? I have way too much pride in this mullet to let that pass!" is what he's thinking to himself right now.