Bumblefoot is doing an AMA on Reddit on 27th Dec

Huge fan

Does he realize what AMA stands for?

Cuz lemme tell ya, reddit isn't a GNR fan forum. I myself will get on there and ask him VERY difficult questions about axl, about how bumby is clearly in it just for money, how does it feel to make a living off of slash's work, etc.

No one in reddit fucking cares about Argentinian Tango or Abnormal or any other completely worthless shit tha bumby has done alone. He's a Slash cover artist. No more, no less.

Hey by the way, how did that go for ya?

Hahaha this is hilarious! I had totally forgotten about the AMA til I logged back in here.

Ohhhhh you forgot? Well that's a shame.

• Like 3

Is he the first GNR member past and present on Reddit?

Being that he's one of the few members that's been in the forum and watched him get hammered and survived it, there was nothing on there that would have pissed him off. Some new things but he does a lot of interviews and talked about most of it before. 2nd arrest was a new one. Maybe being incarcerated is a requirement to join.

Edited by dalsh327

I liked the questions and answers...what more can he possibly provide without us getting info that's none our business?

Nice to know we will eventually get the Chinese leftovers but it's very depressing we'll never get material from this band in this lifetime :(

None of our business lol. Fuck. You must be joking.

Also, you don't know that we'll never get material from this band. Just give it time. Like... 10 or 15 years.

I say theyre gonna play yesterdays + 2 CD leftovers on the upcoming SA tour, then hopefully release said leftovers at the end of the tour and stop touring for a year or 2 to hit the studio

Tour north armerica after a new album has been recorded... play a few new songs from the new album on that tour too then release that album

I know... fat chance lol

Eh, what can we expect from a hired gun...

Plenty if you're smart enough to ask him about his solo career. We rcieved more regarding Axl's band than anyone with .05 percent of a brain would have expected to begin with.

He is not a hired gun in his solo career. I'm talking about Guns N' Roses related information. I don't expect him to tell us anything significant, hence why I'm not disappointed or surprised.

Edited by Young_Gun

Eh, what can we expect from a hired gun...

Plenty if you're smart enough to ask him about his solo career. We rcieved more regarding Axl's band than anyone with .05 percent of a brain would have expected to begin with.

He is not a hired gun in his solo career. I'm talking about Guns N' Roses related information. I don't expect him to tell us anything significant, hence why I'm not disappointed or surprised.

He told us far more Guns related information than anyone else in the band has. It would be severely stupid to be dissapointed if that were anybody's expectations. :shrugs:

• Like 1

Awesome that Bbf takes the time to chat with fans. Seems like a really super cool and friendly guy who cares about his fans.

Pretty odd though that this band hasn't written and recorded a single song together. And pretty weird that he doesn't know what "new" songs the band is going to play on the next tour.

Awesome that Bbf takes the time to chat with fans. Seems like a really super cool and friendly guy who cares about his fans.

Pretty odd though that this band hasn't written and recorded a single song together. And pretty weird that he doesn't know what "new" songs the band is going to play on the next tour.

Yup was a good read seeing his comments.

For me, his comments, sum up how stale Guns has become over the years. No new music, no one really knows what is going on / isn't going on, no one has progressed new music under the GNR bannar (which sadly tells me they are not a band), and then you get his comments about kind of being simply a hired musician.

The best thing Guns could do currently is do a short tour, book 4 weeks in the studio to jam & hang out, see what comes from that (if any good - work with it and push out an album as a band).

Yup was a good read seeing his comments.

For me, his comments, sum up how stale Guns has become over the years. No new music, no one really knows what is going on / isn't going on, no one has progressed new music under the GNR bannar (which sadly tells me they are not a band), and then you get his comments about kind of being simply a hired musician.

The best thing Guns could do currently is do a short tour, book 4 weeks in the studio to jam & hang out, see what comes from that (if any good - work with it and push out an album as a band).

Will be better if they just released whatever is already finished (the Chinese leftovers) and then move on with recording fresh ideas imo.

I don't want to wait even longer just to hear new music. The best thing to do is what will take the least amount of time.