Why doesn't Axl play guitar on Maddy live anymore?

wfuckinga

It never made much sense to be honest.

A singer/pianist Playing a third rhythm guitar part under a guitar solo for all of 16 bars or whatever the solo goes for.

I suspect he only did it so as to have something to be doing during that part, but it really served no purpose other than him having somewhere to be.

• Like 2

He wasn't even audible plugged in when he did.

Because he isn't a guitar player (you can tell by the way he hold his pick and strums, he sucks)

The snake dance looks retarded with a guitar.

Dead Horse.

What would be your point there? I guess he was actually plugged in on that one, though (painful as it may be) lest we forget Madagascar from Rio III.

He wasn't even audible plugged in when he did.

Because he isn't a guitar player (you can tell by the way he hold his pick and strums, he sucks)

The snake dance looks retarded with a guitar.

Dead Horse.

What would be your point there? I guess he was actually plugged in on that one, though (painful as it may be) lest we forget Madagascar from Rio III.

He played and I believe wrote that little opening. It was simple as it could get, but he did it and well. He should stay behind his microphone as opposed to becoming a guitarist, but you can't really say he sucks. He's better than most people.