The Announcement about the announcement thread #SATour Announcement

Guest NGOG

Yes we have threads discussing next year's touring. But when GNR make their announcement at some point today, post its contents here!

Edited by NGOG

Merry Christmas everyone new_xmas.gif

Same to you JB (and to all who celebrate)

and what about those who don't?

Personally I'd like to wish them a VERY Merry Christmas....errr, Xmas....err, Holidays....err, insert PC phrase...

Soon is the word.

Same bat time, same bat channel.

Personally I'd like to wish them a VERY Merry Christmas....errr, Xmas....err, Holidays....err, insert PC phrase...

I'm done with being "PC". They can celebrate their "holiday" (people are still saying that today even!) on their own.

I have no issues with other people celebrating their religious holidays but when schools are banning the word "Christ" out of Silent Night something is very wrong...

http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/school-omits-39-christ-39-39-silent-night-193900497.html

Edited by Coma16

I'm done with being "PC". They can celebrate their "holiday" (people are still saying that today even!) on their own.

I have no issues with other people celebrating their religious holidays but when schools are banning the word "Christ" out of Silent Night something is very wrong...

http://shine.yahoo.com/parenting/school-omits-39-christ-39-39-silent-night-193900497.html

holiday_greeting_flow_chart.jpg

I've had people wish me a happy Hanukkah many times and I do thank them and wish them the same. Next Ramadan or Canada Day (or 4th of July) I'm going to wish people "happy holidays". It's like Christians have to be embarrassed to celebrate Christmas these days....

And wtf is Kwanza? It didn't exist when I was in grade-school (in the 80s). Is it a South Park created holiday for starvin' Marvin' or something?

• Like 1

And wtf is Kwanza? It didn't exist when I was in grade-school (in the 80s). Is it a South Park created holiday for starvin' Marvin' or something?

Ignorance.

It has been around since before you were born.

Breaking news: A million dollars really exists! Don't think that because you haven't seen it that it doesn't.

Ignorance.

Breaking news: A million dollars really exists! Don't think that because you haven't seen it that it doesn't.

Sorry, I just looked it up. It's existed since the 60's in America (i'm not American) so just go ahead and relax yourself... I think I might make up a holiday in hopes that it also takes off.

Sector 4 area x we have a individual going by the handle of Coma16 demonstrating independent thought. Be on alert this individual may be demonstrating disturbing opinion formations. Said individual may say and do things that are not socially acceptable at this time. Said Individual is considered threating to the Social More' Modification Act. Be on alert that this individual is a threat to the minority of humanity and could given the chance be in direct conflict with protocals enacted by the politically correct movement. Left to his own devises this indivual will demonstrate a habit of clinging to old and outdated traditions and rituals. It is imperitive that should you encounter this individual that YOU DO NOT ..absolutely DO NOT under any circumstances use patterns of reason and logic . Appeals to reason and logic are highly dangerous and may prove to be problematic to your well being should you encounter a free thinker.

Said indivual will attempt to enact "rights" and appeal to such constitutional provisions as "free speech" and "rights to worship". We suggest that should you encounter this individual that you use acceptable means to reign him in. Shunning and shaming is the current means used by the elite. Threats to home and well being , job security and social standing have proven effective to muzzle his appeal to opinion and free speech. We ask that you report any unwarrented opinions to your local focus group for prosecution. Thank You for your cooperation in this matter- The Thought Police.

Scary eh? Coming to your culture as we speak.

Ignorance.

Sorry, I just looked it up. It's existed since the 60's in America (i'm not American) so just go ahead and relax yourself... I think I might make up a holiday in hopes that it also takes off.

Maybe you can get some ideas from South Park. Maybe "Droolathon"

I'm all for people celebrating their holidays but to say that mine are old and outdated is very ignorant.

No your spot on and your right and I totally agree. Its a parody . I was shamed the other night by some assholes correcting me for saying Merry Christmas.

I was at a Christmas Party and wished everyone a Merry Christmas..

this well dressed lady gets all agast..

"certainly DR. I would hope that your sensitive enough to realize that most people dont celebrate Christmas and I would hope your intelligent enought to not wish that toward your patients."

Killjoy and awkward...

Edited by rockerman

I'm all for people celebrating their holidays but to say that mine are old and outdated is very ignorant.

No your spot on and your right and I totally agree. Its a parody . I was shamed the other night by some assholes correcting me for saying Merry Christmas.

Sorry, I thought you were attacking me.

Sorry, I thought you were attacking me.

I edited it to tell the story...