The Announcement about the announcement thread #SATour Announcement

Guest NGOG

GUNS N' ROSES ANNOUNCEMENT

Happy Holidays From Guns N' Roses…

Its been 5 years South America… We are coming back at ya!
GN'R Facebook

From everyone in Guns N' Roses, to all our fans around the world – Happy Holidays!

As for everything else? …yes, Jarmo is right. Information coming soon!

!medium.zrN1iLZWmBrLxTuTxyCiTCrHuiTMmI6bv

5 years of what?

Edited by Silent Jay

Exceptionally underwhelming announcement. What did Jarmo reveal then, a poster?

Honestly, was a 3rd full trek of SA in 4 years really worth rolling a red carpet out for?

IMO, announcing it today like it's some kind of giant Christmas present for the fans just adds insult to injury.

IMO, announcing it today like it's some kind of giant Christmas present for the fans just adds insult to injury.

Don't be so dramatic. Touring - especially in the context of possible new material - is exciting.

My disappointment stems from this this underwhelming 'announcement'. Given the nature of Jarmo's statement, dates should have been released today.

Another tour without a new album..........how can anybody not say this is a nostalgia act just milking the old songs for every dollar they can produce?

Which is fine and which is Axl and Team Brazil's right to do.

But what a waste of a really talented band.

Don't be so dramatic. Touring - especially in the context of possible new material - is exciting.

My disappointment stems from this this underwhelming 'announcement'. Given the nature of Jarmo's statement, dates should have been released today.

I think they are? Jarmo said we (the fans) can start making plans today. I'm just taking this one as a "happy holidays" update, I'll be surprised if there isn't another announcement today.

Well, not surprised, but I'm expecting another update.