Meeting the guys

DangerousCurves

Just curious -

If you were to have the opportunity to meet and hang out with any GNR member, past or present, for an entire day - who would you pick and what would you do? Flea market hopping with Axl? Jamming with Slash? Coffee with Bumble? Sparring with Duff? Spending a lovely afternoon with DJ, hot gluing sequins and sparkles on the latest swag? Saving dolphins with Matt?

I am just curious what you think would be a badass day spent in the company of your favorite nuGun/ex-Gunner.

Everyone would like a day with axl of course.

I'm one of those, but I'd love to just shoot the shit with him about music.

Same here. Would like to just talk about music and life in general.

On a side note- it seems like the dolphins from Estranged really made a lasting impact on Matt. Honestly it doesn't bother me. I follow him on Twitter and just find it a bit amusing how serious and devoted he is to the cause.

I'd love to meet Axl and say hello, but I don't think I'd want to spend a day with him.

I second the Buckethead-at-Disneyland idea. I also think it would be fun to spend a day cycling through the Hollywood Hills with Duff. I met him once and he was really nice, really smart and great to talk to.

it also might be interesting to just follow a day in the life of Izzy. He's not my absolute favorite but he's such an enigma that I think it would be interesting to see what he actually does. :)

Edited by stella

Axl seemed like a lot of fun when he did that Trunk radio program....so if I met him I'd like it to be in some context like that - where he's got a few mates around and there's a group hanging out having a beer and chatting and telling stories or something like that.

I'd like to jam with Slash but I'd probably be too shy.

Actually come to think of it I'd like to jam with everyone in GNR lol