Who's your least favorite member of GNR?

IRanOutOfIdeas

Pitman.

I mean, I love synths, industrial music and electro-rock but his contributions sound CHEAP AS FUCK.

I mean, listen to any gear / plug-in demo by Heavyocity, Project Sam, or Spectrasonics and they sound way better than any of his parts on Chinese Democracy.

Finding a good sound designer or programmer is litterally the easiest thing to do. Why they picked Pitman, I'll never know.

Guest Len B'stard

Out of the original line up, no one. Of all the line ups since, hmmmm, I actually liked the line up prior to this one, they had a bit of character and an apparent function in the band, y'know, the VMAs line up, since they fell by the way side i only really have a point of reference for Axl, the mighty Tommy Stinson...thats about it really, Fortus always looked a dud, got no reference point for Frank Ferrer and DJ Ashba...although i like Bumblefoot cuz he seems like a nice lad who cares about the fans and is into his music and that, however much i might not be a fan of it, i do generally try and find a reason to like people.

I used to really like Pitman. I loved the synth before the solo on the demo of Catcher in the Rye, I thought it was magical. I loved the synth on The Blues, again, it was magical. It all turned to shit when he done that interview this year saying that they didn't need to release music. It was equally infuriating seeing him with an arm around a woman that looked really uncomfortable with him doing so that was about 20+ years younger than 'Mothergoose'.