MyGNR thread makes news at AntiMusic.com

Raz0r

Awesome! I've loved this forum. It has a better variety than most. For good or bad, agree or disagree everyone here adds something to this place. Makes it fun to read. I haven't been here that long but you guys have kept my Favorite band alive even when they take long breaks or there simply is no news! Keep up the good post and work guys. I'm happy to see this place recognized in any sense.

Are we like pseudo celebrities now? If so, I say we leverage it into a reality show career. I'm sure that a show about us surfing the web would be much more interesting than a show about the Kardashians being stupid.

A MyGNR reality show would be fucking hilarious...

• Like 1

Are we like pseudo celebrities now? If so, I say we leverage it into a reality show career. I'm sure that a show about us surfing the web would be much more interesting than a show about the Kardashians being stupid.

It would be rated higher than How I Met Your Mother

Forum Stars.

It would be rated higher than How I Met Your Mother
You shut your whore mouth. HIMYM is my favorite show still on, and it's viewership is as high as ever, despite dwindling ratings.

Jesus a MYGNR show would be amazing, the whole world would tune in. Especially for the season one finale dealing with Madison and the tragic death of Eric and season 2 and 3's epic battle with MSL and BBA

Why would we Prostitute ourselves to live with fortune and shame?

I still believe we should start an official podcast.

The 'forum wars' would go to a new level; proper Ron Burgundy-like!

what forums exactly are involved in these wars? I know there's HGTH (but it doesn't seem like anyone actually posts there) and MSL's forum of malcontents. Is that it or are there other rogue forums out there?