Where is that 2010 energy?!

IncitingChaos

This is my favorite Don't Cry part from 2010

Skip to 2:40 and listen to how amazing his voice is when he turns it on. It looks like the crowd and Axl recognize how great of a moment it was. It wasn't a deep rasp it was 1992-93 rasp. Perfect!

He sounded awesome! Full of energy and power! He looks like he's not even trying! :axl:

That said, I don't think he sounded like he did in 1992 or 1993. This is definitely something else:

Both 2012 and 2010 performances are killer at time, but in regards to Axl caring about the art and showmanship of a song, Axl last cared 100% in 2006.

Back then he used to signal to the band to re-do a verse if he messed up. Now he wouldn't even bother, so yes I too I believe the last time that Axl really cared was in 2006

• Like 1

Idk I watch some videos from that year and just see more emotion in his voice, and presence. He really seemed to enjoy letting it all out on the new songs. I hope that when we get new songs played in the future that he channels that energy once again.

I'm looking forward to see what Axl brings in the future, I just think it's important to remember what he is capable of.