GNR Documentary from Robert John

Crash Diet

Great find! Were you curious about Robert John so decided to look him up and found this?

Did Axl/GNR ever do a lifestyles of the rich and famous episode?

1. yes, i just bored and googled him :lol:

2. No they didn't, but i read somewhere that Axl "gave up" his penthouse for an MTV contest or something like this

• Like 1

I don't know this was posted before, but it's a cool documentary during the UYI tour (sorry if it was reposted)

This is the first time i found this (just randomly search about Robert John)

http://www.robertjohnphotography.com/doc.html

This is great!!! Too bad we didn´t have it a lot earlier. I want more of this. Izzy was really into it, that´s unusual

Great find! Were you curious about Robert John so decided to look him up and found this?

2. No they didn't, but i read somewhere that Axl "gave up" his penthouse for an MTV contest or something like this

2.- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iw_Aufh5p6E#t=0

• Like 1

Kinda like when I'm bored sometimes and I just decide to google Vicky Hamilton :rofl-lol:

• Like 2

John was trying to sell me all his old original GNR footage, including the St. Louis footage, earlier in the year but he wanted like 6 figures for it. I don't even make 6 figures a year

That's more of a sale to archivists and documentary makers. The problem is what you'd do with the footage, and without the rights to the music, it's expensive home movies.

I'm sure if Marc sold off what he had he'd be asking for more, or he'd just donate what he has to UCLA to maintain it.

I saw this on M's board the other day. Cool footage.

:lol: This is very old and fairly common footage. Calm down. MSL isn't making some huge discovery here.

I know it is. I saw it a long time ago. I was suggesting that he saw it on M's board then lied about his googling R. John. It wasn't a coincidence. I'm not the only one who noticed, so calm down.

• Like 2

I saw this on M's board the other day. Cool footage.

:lol: This is very old and fairly common footage. Calm down. MSL isn't making some huge discovery here.
I know it is. I saw it a long time ago. I was suggesting that he saw it on M's board then lied about his googling R. John. It wasn't a coincidence. I'm not the only one who noticed, so calm down.
It's sad because it's no big deal. So why lie about it?
  • Like 2