GNR Documentary from Robert John

Crash Diet

I saw this on M's board the other day. Cool footage.

:lol: This is very old and fairly common footage. Calm down. MSL isn't making some huge discovery here.
I know it is. I saw it a long time ago. I was suggesting that he saw it on M's board then lied about his googling R. John. It wasn't a coincidence. I'm not the only one who noticed, so calm down.
It's sad because it's no big deal. So why lie about it?

That was my point. After you asked him, it was plain as day something was up. No big deal though, I don't want to mess the thread up anymore. Thanks Coma16 ;)

• Like 1

:lol: This is very old and fairly common footage. Calm down. MSL isn't making some huge discovery here.

I know it is. I saw it a long time ago. I was suggesting that he saw it on M's board then lied about his googling R. John. It wasn't a coincidence. I'm not the only one who noticed, so calm down.

oh seriously fuck off

nobody care about that fat fuck's forum unless he leak something

Yes, i just RANDOMLY googling Robert John's name

Is it hardly impossible to believe this?

this is popped up on MSL's site? great, but FUCK CARES

MSL and his pals CONSTANTLY lying about a great amount of things and you "suggesting" that i'm lying?

FUCK OFF you muppet

agreed

but you know what?

i don't care if you MSL cocksuckers believe me or not

At the end of the day all that matters is the documentary

not MSL, not you or not me

Edited by Crash Diet

Puffy Duffy.

5o0x.png

Actually Duff's face back then (when he was an abusing alcoholic) was oddly similar to Axl's bloated face in the '09-'13 era. Anything in common I wonder....

It's a great documentary from Robert John.

Edited by trqster

oh seriously fuck off

nobody care about that fat fuck's forum unless he leak something

Yes, i just RANDOMLY googling Robert John's name

Is it hardly impossible to believe this?

this is popped up on MSL's site? great, but FUCK CARES

MSL and his pals CONSTANTLY lying about a great amount of things and you "suggesting" that i'm lying?

FUCK OFF you muppet

agreed

but you know what?

i don't care if you MSL cocksuckers believe me or not

At the end of the day all that matters is the documentary

not MSL, not you or not me

Denial is a form a fear.

But I agree, it's a great documentary and thank you for posting it here as well.

oh seriously fuck offnobody care about that fat fuck's forum unless he leak somethingYes, i just RANDOMLY googling Robert John's nameIs it hardly impossible to believe this?this is popped up on MSL's site? great, but FUCK CARESMSL and his pals CONSTANTLY lying about a great amount of things and you "suggesting" that i'm lying?FUCK OFF you muppet

agreedbut you know what?i don't care if you MSL cocksuckers believe me or notAt the end of the day all that matters is the documentarynot MSL, not you or not me

You're anger is a dead give away young Padawan. Learn to use you're anger, for good. Liar!

I bought that book when it came out, it's a cool snapshot of the band's evolution.

The doc itself is neat, in the sense that as timing would have it, Izzy was back on board for the UYI tour since Gilby had broken his arm. So it was nice to see him back in the band for a bit. At the same time, this was just before the end of the band so as happy and jovial as everyone looks, they had no clue it was their last rodeo.