Lighthearted thread: What's with the pants?

DangerousCurves

So, I just got a new copy of the UYI Tokyo DVDs so that my daughter can enjoy the family tradition (she's 11, plays guitar, and loves GNR) of watching like I did with my mom. I have always wondered: is there a reason Slash and Duff never seemed to button and/or zip their pants? Seriously. If Duff had the wherewithal to put on suspenders, why not just button and zip his pants? Was it a "cool" thing? Were they unaware when they left the john? Inquiring minds want to know. LOL

Edited by DangerousCurves
  • Like 1

That sounds like something Matt Sorum would ask.

"What's with the piano? I thought I joined a badass rock and roll band."

"What's with the pants? I thought we were professionals. We had an agreement guys"

Haha idk that's what I thought of. But they probably felt the pants were too tight and fit better unzipped? Who knows.

• Like 3

So, I just got a new copy of the UYI Tokyo DVDs so that my daughter can enjoy the family tradition (she's 11, plays guitar, and loves GNR) of watching like I did with my mom. I have always wondered: is there a reason Slash and Duff never seemed to button and/or zip their pants? Seriously. If Duff had the wherewithal to put on suspenders, why not just button and zip his pants? Was it a "cool" thing? Were they unaware when they left the john? Inquiring minds want to know. LOL

Too much vodka, beer and Jack Daniels

Fuck the Tokyo DVDs, get some bootlegs.

When I was flipping through some old Rolling Stone issues recently, I pointed a pic of Axl out to my friend and said "So there's Axl....in an NWA hat, bicycle shorts, combat boots and of course.... a catcher's guard naturally". My buddy said "Yeah, but if anybody could manage to pull that off, it's that guy"

• Like 2