"What Happened When Axl Rose Rented My Apartment"

jekylhyde

Reminds me of a song from Joe Walsh...

"I have a mansion, forget the price

Ain't never been there they tell me it's nice

I live in hotels tear out the walls

I have accountants, pay for it all."

I have to say though, I would let axl rent out my house for 6 months free for the CD leftovers.

• Like 1

Reminds me of a song from Joe Walsh...

"I have a mansion, forget the price

Ain't never been there they tell me it's nice

I live in hotels tear out the walls

I have accountants, pay for it all."

I have to say though, I would let axl rent out my house for 6 months free for the CD leftovers.

Money for Nothin

Stories like this make me wonder if he is going to end up broke in his dotage (not broke as in your average person but in the sense that his current lifestyle and entourage won't be sustainable). We all have to plan for getting older and potentially having less income coming in, I'm sure rock stars are no different just on a different scale.

He could have 3 other apartments hes renting to others which he can use that money to rent out random flats. So it doesnt hurt him.

He could be trying to establish residency in order to set-up a run at the Senate next election.

Edited by Mr. Dude
  • Like 1

He could have 3 other apartments hes renting to others which he can use that money to rent out random flats. So it doesnt hurt him.

True. He might just be richer than any of us realise. I agree it seems a waste but I suppose there might be a logical reason that none of use can fathom.

Perhaps it's where The Vault resided for a few years, maybe he moves it around to stay ahead of the bitch boi's n' ho's. :-D

It's actually a bit immoral just to waste good money like that, that could be put to use to help save lives... But hey it's his (hard) earned money and Axl probably doesn't give a f@ck about anything these days.

I´ve read that he helps a lot of people and charity privately. But I agree that apartment stuff was a waste of money :shrugs:

Edited by November_rain
  • Like 1

It's actually a bit immoral just to waste good money like that, that could be put to use to help save lives... But hey it's his (hard) earned money and Axl probably doesn't give a f@ck about anything these days.

"Immoral"?

With all the money that gets waste en masse in the entertainment industry all day every day for decades upon decades... Axl Rose renting an apartment he wasn't in for 3 years is the thing that's "immoral?"

"Immoral"?

With all the money that gets waste en masse in the entertainment industry all day every day for decades upon decades... Axl Rose renting an apartment he wasn't in for 3 years is the thing that's "immoral?"

Maybe not THE thing, but definitly one of them.