"What Happened When Axl Rose Rented My Apartment"

jekylhyde

I forgot we were in D&N. Shit gets straight up retarded over here. :lol:

You must live in Disneyland bro....I once offered a homeless a meal and he almost spit in my face.

All he wanted was money....

Again there is programs if they don't want to live on the streets. they chose to live this way.

Whats where you live got to do with it? And where do you live anyway? Not that it makes a lot of different to the point, if you choose to be homeless then thats not being homeless, is it? In much the same way as if you saw your own leg off and end up in a wheelchair for the rest of your life you can't sit amongst a bunch of disabled veterans going 'i lost my leg' cuz you didn't.

Seriously, though. I'm not criticizing, more envying in a way. I mean, what's your end game here? You're debating with someone who literally said that most homeless people want to be homeless. What do you get out of this exchange? Is it just honing your own argument?

I said most of the homeless ppl I KNOW.

What you don't understand is that we live in different worlds. I don't live in "AMERICA".

You don't need to pay rent at all, there is other ways of living outside the capitalist system.

Shit, you can live on a life support machine too but it's hardly a day at the races, is it?

And what happen if you don't pay rent? Homeless ppl are alive and well. Most of the homeless ppl i know wants to live that way.

Is 'well' quite the word you were looking for? Between getting robbed, sleeping in doors ways, having drunk wankers piss on you and beat you up for a laugh, being homeless ain't a lifestyle choice y'know, it's lack of a place to live. Well if they want to live that way that don't make em homeless in the true sense of the word, does it? Homeless is people who ain't got no choice in the matter, not someone that once had a gaff and woke up one morning and decided he wanted to live out on the streets for a laugh.
Poverty is not rockstars fault

Thank you for clearing that up :lol:

Then again, rich ppl can do what they want with the money. In the end we are all just dust n bones.. rich or poor. We don't get to carry the gold to the otherside.

So the measure of value is strictly associated with that which is eternal? Lemme clear it up for ya mate, there is no other side, there's only here and now and thats the only side you need to worry about and in the here and now, money helps.

You don't believe that ppl can live without money?

No, i know they can live without money, if you're alright with living off dogshit sandwiches and chasing Pigeons for scraps outside the local KFC it's more than possible, it's just not exactly top of the list of best lifestyle choices.

Take a look: http://www.thefreedictionary.com/homeless

What's the difference in a dogshit sandwiches/pidgeons and mcdonalds?

That's a lifestyle right there, not your lifestyle perhaps. You need to get out more boy.. you need to get more in touch with reality, turn of your TV/internet and admire the world with your own eyes..

You must live in Disneyland bro....I once offered a homeless a meal and he almost spit in my face.

Again there is programs if they don't want to live on the streets. they chose to live this way.

Some are by choice, and their stories are very rich. You can learn a lot from their points of view.

Yes, I'd imagine that the poor fuckers getting kicked out of their house probably would be jealous of a rock star with a luxury pad to spare. :lol:

Exactly! :lol: No but seriously there was a thing in the news over here a while ago where a bunch of fuckin' hippies broke into a huge mansion in London and wrecked the place. Their argument was that the owner didn't live there and people around the world were homeless so they should be allowed to just doss in any empty building they could find. Personally I'd have had them all shot if it was my house and we were allowed to do that sort of thing over here. :lol:

Well yeah it stands to reason that it'd be a form of jealousy, wouldn't it, i mean how could it not be? But it'd be righteously so. The notion that there should be empty buildings all over the fuckin' place and there be homeless people too is pretty out of order. But then at the same time mans got a right to do what he wants with his property so...i dunno, see my feelings about it are as follows, if you can break into a house and have a roof over your head for a while then more power to ya. What I am against though, is the idea that the owner can't use force when he finds out to get said people out of the property. I mean it's one thing if you're a chancer who got away with a few days in someones gaff but when the games up then the games up, i don't think it's fair you should be able to then stay there and wave your willy in owners face like nyah nyah, i ain't goin nowhere, if you can operate outside of the bounds of the law to gain access to a property i think the landlord should be allowed to physically remove you by force. Not deadly force mind you, just chuck you the fuck out.

Thing about these squatters, they prey on like, staid stuffy businessmen that they know ain't gonna do nothing but i've been privy to a few forced evictions and the amount they give it about 'i know my rights' and all that, the fuckin' colour drains from their face when you turn up with a few of your mates and look like you mean business.

They're all fuckin' pussies anyway, most of em. Unless they're pikeys in which case you're in trouble but pikeys don't tend to squat. In the instance I was referring to a mate of mine went with me to one of his properties a week after a move in date where some tenants had been fuckin' him about promising to leave and assuring him this day, the next day etc etc til it was like 8 days gone so me and him go around this guys house and we're just like look, you've had more than your fair share of time etc etc now we ain't leaving her til you leave, now are you gonna go or what? And he's like no and i know my rights and fuck you and all this and i was like, right, you're not gonna leave, are you sure? and he's like yes, you can't kick me out, i'll stay for as long as i like til i find somewhere and we're like right, fine so i bell up my mate Patrick and he turns up, comes in and locks the door and goes right, now you can't leave, walks over to the mattress he has on the floor and picks his dirty nit-headed girlfriend up off the floor and throws her into the closet and closes the door and stands in front of it and looks at the guy going 'so you gonna come get her then?' and he's just fuckin' frozen there...Patrick goes who was the fuckin' lad saying they'd choose when they'd leave her?' walking towards him (he's still sitting on the matress on the floor, on his bum) and just slaps him, belter of a slap and knocks him on his side and my mate goes 'OK now you can either leave here now quietly with your bird and all your shit OR you can stay, Patrick'll shag the both of you and then put you out, so how'd you fancy it?' and he goes i'd like to go please. And he's like now say sorry to Patrick for wasting his time and i SWEAR the lad goes, in the most pitiful voice 'sorry Patrick!' :lol: At this point it occured to me that the girl in the closet weren't making a lot of noise, opened the door and she's in there, having banged her head on the hot water tank and got a cut above her eye, just huddled up there terrified, you'd think you'd scream or shout but apparently not.

Anyway they both got their shit together and found that like, they had no way of taking their big screen plasma TV and the guy was like oh keep the TV for the arrears and i'll come pick it up later and my mates like i don't want your poxy TV, just fuck off and he's like i got nowhere to put it so he's just like right well thats your problem, it's going out in the fuckin' street then and just chucked it out on the pavements. Fuckin' tinkers were along inside of 20 mins and had his telly away.

Now, i don't generally agree with that kind of behaviour but at the same time, if you're gonna fuckin' gear up and act all fuckin' lairy with people then sometimes this is the kinda shit you get. It's a difficult kind of rage to describe when someones sitting in YOUR gaff tellin' YOU to fuck off and he'll leave when he fancys it.

P.S. the guys car got keyed my some mysterious stranger weeks later so it's swings and roundabouts :lol: My basic feelings of it are similar to The Clashes reaction to bootlegs, if you can get away with it and make a few quid off our name then we ain't gonna waste time chasing you or suing you but if we catch you in the act then we're gonna wrap the tape recorder round your head.

Absolutely fuckin' brilliant! :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Exactly, having no home, as opposed to rejecting or shunning the one you had.

Had a go, have ya? Try it, taste the difference :lol:

That's a lifestyle right there, not your lifestyle perhaps. You need to get out more boy.. you need to get more in touch with reality, turn of your TV/internet and admire the world with your own eyes..

I think you need to get out more young sir, do you realise how insulting it is to people who are actually hard up and homeless when these middle class posh boys with degrees go out and sleep on the road cuz they think they're the fuckin' ghost of Jack Kerouac? It's pathetic. THOSE are the people that need to get in touch with reality, people like yourself, the harsh reality of real life where eating out of a fuckin' bin and living in a doorway with a copy of yesterdays paperws for a blanket as 'a lifestyle choice', those are the exact people who need to get out more, to get in touch with reality, only truly pampered middle class morons could really come up with an idea like that, proper people with a head on their shoulders know poverty to be an affliction, not an excuse be a lazy fuckin' malingerer.

Some are by choice, and their stories are very rich. You can learn a lot from their points of view.

Spoken like a true poncey fuckin' student 'oh look at the poor people, aren't they quaint? Oh, their stories are so rich and vibrant, look how they talk in their gutteral street lingo, oh isn't it SOOO romantic?' :lol: And you got the fuckin' neck to tell me i need to get in touch with reality? You can find something heartwarming in the story of a little girl led off into a gas chamber with her head held high with the right eyes, I wouldn't suggest it as some sort of 'path to enlightenment' or something.

• Like 1

Spoken like a true poncey fuckin' student 'oh look at the poor people, aren't they quaint? Oh, their stories are so rich and vibrant, look how they talk in their gutteral street lingo, oh isn't it SOOO romantic?' :lol: And you got the fuckin' neck to tell me i need to get in touch with reality? You can find something heartwarming in the story of a little girl led off into a gas chamber with her head held high with the right eyes, I wouldn't suggest it as some sort of 'path to enlightenment' or something.

Exactly! I used to think the old biker fella in the local was pretty cool sat there in his leathers with all those cool stories. That was until I realised he was there cuz his missus had fucked off and he was just killing time with the cheap beer until he could go sleep in the shed in a puddle of his own piss. :lol:

I think you need to get out more young sir, do you realise how insulting it is to people who are actually hard up and homeless when these middle class posh boys with degrees go out and sleep on the road cuz they think they're the fuckin' ghost of Jack Kerouac? It's pathetic. THOSE are the people that need to get in touch with reality, people like yourself, the harsh reality of real life where eating out of a fuckin' bin and living in a doorway with a copy of yesterdays paperws for a blanket as 'a lifestyle choice', those are the exact people who need to get out more, to get in touch with reality, only truly pampered middle class morons could really come up with an idea like that, proper people with a head on their shoulders know poverty to be an affliction, not an excuse be a lazy fuckin' malingerer.

I really like how out of nothing you paint me exactly like i am. Good work Nescafe..

Guest Len B'stard

I really like how out of nothing you paint me exactly like i am. Good work Nescafe..

What, like you were doing when you said i need to get out there and see the world and get in touch with reality whilst knowing exactly zero about me?

The long and short of it is this, the only way one can reach conclusions like yours, whether it be vague existentialist claptrap or 'alternative lifestyle choices' is through a position of privelige and education. True poverty denies you access to those things and by extension to the thought processes that lead to your particular conclusions. True poverty limits you from education, from good food to eat to grow up fit and healthy, it limits you from access to employment and it limits you from the financial berth to sit around on your fat arse going 'oooh, I wonder what OTHER ways to life there are'.

Edited by sugaraylen

What, like you were doing when you said i need to get out there and see the world and get in touch with reality whilst knowing exactly zero about me?

The long and short of it is this, the only way one can reach conclusions like yours, whether it be vague existentialist claptrap or 'alternative lifestyle choices' is through a position of privelige and education. True poverty denies you access to those things and by extension to the thought processes that lead to your particular conclusions. True poverty limits you from education, from good food to eat to grow up fit and healthy, it limits you from access to employment and it limits you from the financial berth to sit around on your fat arse going 'oooh, I wonder what OTHER ways to life there are'.

But i wasn't wrong, you need to get out more.

Guest Len B'stard

But i wasn't wrong, you need to get out more.

What a conventional thing to say coming from the champion of alternative lifestyle :lol: Honestly, sitting there behind your computer fannying on about how great and wonderful poverty is, I suppose you're writing this from a macbook someone threw in the dumpster you live in, pinching someones wi-fi with your charger plugged into the National Grid :lol:

Suddenly the measure of worldliness is 'we should all live like The Wombles!' :lol: Come to think about it, the mush in your avatar does look like a Womble!

Edited by sugaraylen

You don't really know what alternative lifestyle is. Perhaps you think that every lifestyle that is not yours is a bad thing.

I know what poverty is because i'm poor, you can really ask me about that.

Then again there's Axl, a rockstar. A guy who was poor, like me or some other ppl here.

Now he's rich and knows that when he's dead, the amount of money in the bank account does not matter at all.

The only difference between him an "beto" is that Axl will live forever through his music and influence, but not cos of his money.

Shuga, What's wrong with Robin Finck's Happiness?

Edited by Russel Nash

Guest Len B'stard

You don't really know what alternative lifestyle is. Perhaps you think that every lifestyle that is not yours is a bad thing.

What, with an internet connection? Yeah you sound SOOO poor :lol: Why i bet you're just absolutely fucking destitute, don't make me laugh, the fact that you even went there shows just how full of shit you are. Y'wanna talk about poverty? Truly poor people of this world haven't even seen a fuckin' computer, much less afford monthly line rentals, thats your idea of poor? :lol: Have a fuckin' word with yourself man.

Edited by sugaraylen

What, with an internet connection? Yeah you sound SOOO poor :lol: Why i bet you're just absolutely fucking destitute, don't make me laugh, the fact that you even went there shows just how full of shit you are. Y'wanna talk about poverty? Truly poor people of this world haven't even seen a fuckin' computer, much less afford monthly line rentals, thats your idea of poor? :lol: Have a fuckin' word with yourself man.

Poor people have internet and satellite dishes

Guest Len B'stard

Then again there's Axl, a rockstar. A guy who was poor, like me or some other ppl here.

Now he's rich and knows that when he's dead, the amount of money in the bank account does not matter at all.

The only difference between him an "beto" is that Axl will live forever through his music and influence, but not cos of his money.

My family come from a country where, to this day, certain members of em live in a one room hut made of mud and hay with logs for roofbeams that collapse everytime there is a rainy season, they have no electricity, no running water, you gotta send the girls down the well with a massive fuckin' bucket for water, can't afford to go to school cuz it ain't free and you have to pay fees from kindergarten onwards, nevermind fuckin' internet connections, half of em can't afford shoes, thats fuckin' poverty, a poverty that you don't choose, a poverty that is thrust upon you, a poverty that leaves you with no options. Thats poverty, not sitting around with an internet connection and a computer going 'this is REAL gritty life!'. The sort of poverty that means the police don't care to protect you cuz you got less money than the rich guy who could probably rape and kill your daughter and get off scot-free. Try telling those people about the value of money.

Therein lies the difference between your understanding of poverty and what poverty really is.

Edited by sugaraylen

hahaha, you are so closed minded that is funny.

Once again, i'm poor. Don't really know who you picture a poor guy, so i don't know how can i explain that to you.

My family come from a country where, to this day, certain members of em live in a one room hut made of mud and hay with logs for roofbeams that collapse everytime there is a rainy season, they have no electricity, no running water, you gotta send the girls down the well with a massive fuckin' bucket for water, can't afford to go to school cuz it ain't free and you have to pay fees from kindergarten onwards, nevermind fuckin' internet connections, half of em can't afford shoes, thats fuckin' poverty, a poverty that you don't choose, a poverty that is thrust upon you, a poverty that leaves you with no options. Thats poverty, not sitting around with an internet connection and a computer going 'this is REAL gritty life!'.

Therein lies the difference between your understanding of poverty and what poverty really is.

Ok....I must be dreaming when I pass on the "other side of the tracks" and see satellite dishes everywhere and everyone has a cell phone.

Dude they are poor, they use their welfare money (that working class like myself pay into off our pay checks) for these things before food.

My family come from a country where, to this day, certain members of em live in a one room hut made of mud and hay with logs for roofbeams that collapse everytime there is a rainy season, they have no electricity, no running water, you gotta send the girls down the well with a massive fuckin' bucket for water, can't afford to go to school cuz it ain't free and you have to pay fees from kindergarten onwards, nevermind fuckin' internet connections, half of em can't afford shoes, thats fuckin' poverty, a poverty that you don't choose, a poverty that is thrust upon you, a poverty that leaves you with no options. Thats poverty, not sitting around with an internet connection and a computer going 'this is REAL gritty life!'. The sort of poverty that means the police don't care to protect you cuz you got less money than the rich guy who could probably rape and kill your daughter and get off scot-free. Try telling those people about the value of money.

You sounds like you don't know what a poverty line is.. for a moment i was thinking that you were jk. Now i have my doubts.

Guest Len B'stard

hahaha, you are so closed minded that is funny.

Once again, i'm poor. Don't really know who you picture a poor guy, so i don't know how can i explain that to you.

People with no access to education, people that can't afford to eat, people with so little money that they are beneath protection from the law, people that know what it's like to grow up with no shoes, people that don't have electricity, running water, people that cannot protest to the law when a crime is committed against them because there simply is no benefit in upholding the law when it's in their favour, people that don't even have any reference point for some of the luxuries that you are afforded, people who you'd find it difficult to even explain the concept of 'the internet' to, people that die of illnesses that a £10 course of tablets could've cured, people that dream that one, just ONE person in their family could get something resembling a job so the money from that can keep them above water and maybe, just MAYBE pay for one of them to get some sort of education so they can better their lives and by extension, the lives of their kith and kin, people that truly know the meaning of the word sacrifice, as opposed to throwing away the blessing that they do have....would you like me to go on?

My family come from a country where, to this day, certain members of em live in a one room hut made of mud and hay with logs for roofbeams that collapse everytime there is a rainy season, they have no electricity, no running water, you gotta send the girls down the well with a massive fuckin' bucket for water, can't afford to go to school cuz it ain't free and you have to pay fees from kindergarten onwards, nevermind fuckin' internet connections, half of em can't afford shoes, thats fuckin' poverty, a poverty that you don't choose, a poverty that is thrust upon you, a poverty that leaves you with no options. Thats poverty, not sitting around with an internet connection and a computer going 'this is REAL gritty life!'.

Ok....I must be dreaming when I pass on the "other side of the tracks" and see satellite dishes everywhere and everyone has a cell phone.

Dude they are poor, they use their welfare money (that working class like myself pay into off our pay checks) for these things before food.

This, And you live in Canada right? Imagine that in 3rd world countries.

Guest Len B'stard

Right but not every country has welfare, does it?

How about this.

Guest Len B'stard

This, And you live in Canada right? Imagine that in 3rd world countries.

I'm talking about third world countries, my family come from a third world country.

I am not sure?

Guest Len B'stard

I am not sure?

Once again, proved my point handsomely :lol:

I am not sure?

Once again, proved my point handsomely :lol:

I am assuming no...there is difference of poorness between third world countries and developed countries.