"What Happened When Axl Rose Rented My Apartment"

jekylhyde

Guest Len B'stard
In your world the answer is no. And that's because im poor. Being poor = lack of education and internet. In fact, i'm not real. You just have an overdose of Nescafe and imagining all of this.

Would be valid if you were poor but you're not so... :lol:

Today in football Arsenal of Sarandi is perhaps the only Arsenal that matters.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Nevermind the De Sarandi, there's only one Arsenal and thats THE Arsenal of North London, the original Arsenal :)

P.S. You'll never take the Fawklands! :P

Edited by sugaraylen

That is what I thought too. Axl must have lots and lots of money to rent an apartment in NYC and not live there at all.

Just when you think Axl can't surprise you, there he goes again! ha ha

I bet he paid a fortune for that apartment. I know the rents of NYC apartments are crazy. I have a friend who's daughter was paying over $2000 a month for a small studio apartment on 14th street. She has since moved uptown, but still in a studio paying about $1500 now, but you know the rent goes up every year.

I wish we could have gotten a tour of Axl's new and unused apartment.

In your world the answer is no. And that's because im poor. Being poor = lack of education and internet. In fact, i'm not real. You just have an overdose of Nescafe and imagining all of this.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Nevermind the De Sarandi, there's only one Arsenal and thats THE Arsenal of North London, the original Arsenal :)

FALKLAND Islands(or Islas Malvinas) , by your logic you must be poor.

Want to tall about that war too?. You come from a land divided by 3 nations i mean, come on..

Thanks for make me waste my time explaining you the basics, done with you.

Want to tall about that war too?. You come from a land divided by 3 nations i mean, come on..

BELGRANO!!!!! BELGRANO!!!!! BELGRANO!!!!!

:lol:

Well that really hurt my head. Although I do appreciate the Nescafe in Len's system for taking Russel to the woodshed repeatedly.

And for lolcano, welfare benefits in Montreal are $576 a month. They're not exactly living the high life. But hey, never let the truth get in the way of sweeping ignorant statements!

Guest Len B'stard

Whats that sinking off the coast Cap'n McLeod? :lol:

Are now laughing about dead ppl? Maybe you don't know someone who fought that war, and what was like. Good for you man, can't wait for what's coming next. Maybe we can laugh about disabled ppl.

Guest Len B'stard

You ain't gonna get a tear out of me calling Kashmir a shithole mate, I agree with you, it is a shithole :lol: And don't get all serious now, you're the one that started the Argie vs England comparisons with your De Sarandi stuff, this is just the logical conclusion.

Are now laughing about dead ppl? Maybe you don't know someone who fought that war, and what was like. Good for you man, can't wait for what's coming next.

But you making light of conflict in Kashmir is OK yeah? I guess the rules are different when it's your own.

You ain't gonna get a tear out of me calling Kashmir a shithole mate, I agree with you, it is a shithole :lol: And don't get all serious now, you're the one that started the Argie vs England comparisons with your De Sarandi stuff, this is just the logical conclusion.

Are now laughing about dead ppl? Maybe you don't know someone who fought that war, and what was like. Good for you man, can't wait for what's coming next.

But you making light of conflict in Kashmir is OK yeah? I guess the rules are different when it's your own.

Shithole, Kashimir, Argie vs England. Conclusion. Are not words used by me.

i don't think you are talking to me, but to yourself. Maybe it's my fault for not writing so much bullshit in one post.

You can continue to laughing about a war, a ship, a shithole. And you can continue to imagine what i write instead of what i really write. You amuse me when you think you are right, and even more when ppl believe your shit, go on please :)

Guest Len B'stard

I didn't say they were, i just clarified that your childish over-sensitive lashing out at my country of origin just because my quip about the Fawklands got all you all menstural doesn't really have any effect on me because I don't have a similar relationship to my country of origin as you do with yours, forgive me for not typing everything out as if I was addressing a professor, it's just you'd earlier expressed a lack of regard for the value of education so I didn't think it necessary :lol:

i don't think you are talking to me, but to yourself. Maybe it's my fault for not writing so much bullshit in one post.

Maybe :lol:

You can continue to laughing about a war, a ship, a shithole

Thank you sir, i'll do that!

And you can continue to imagine what i write instead of what i really write.

I am not responsible for your lack of an ability to interpret the reasonably plain, perhaps education is of more value than your alternative lifestyle has led you to believe :lol:

You amuse me when you think you are right,

Whats Argentinian for 'showing early signs of the onset of megalomania?' :lol:

'i laugh at the little people with their little minds and their conventional lifestyles, guffaw i do at their pale reasoning, petty little victories and their elementary logic, if only they knew what i did!'

Cuz of course, you're always right aren't you Rusty? Nevermind logic, common sense and plain facts :lol: Perhaps it's my lifestyle, perhaps from down here in the rat race its difficult to comprehend the machinations of those elevated minds that live alternative lifestyles and shun the trapping of the petty bourgeoisie. Tell ya what, I'll stay down here laughing at you and you stay where you are, amused and stroppy :lol: I gotta say, you certainly sound amused :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

I didn't say they were, i just clarified that your childish over-sensitive lashing out at my country of origin just because my quip about the Fawklands got all you all menstural doesn't really have any effect on me because I don't have a similar relationship to my country of origin as you do with yours, forgive me for not typing everything out as if I was addressing a professor, it's just you'd earlier expressed a lack of regard for the value of education so I didn't think it necessary :lol:

Maybe :lol:

You can continue to laughing about a war, a ship, a shithole

Thank you sir, i'll do that!

And you can continue to imagine what i write instead of what i really write.

I am not responsible for your lack of an ability to interpret the reasonably plain, perhaps education is of more value than your alternative lifestyle has led you to believe :lol:

You amuse me when you think you are right,

Whats Argentinian for 'showing early signs of the onset of megalomania?' :lol:

'i laugh at the little people with their little minds and their conventional lifestyles, guffaw i do at their pale reasoning, petty little victories and their elementary logic, if only they knew what i did!'

Cuz of course, you're always right aren't you Rusty? Nevermind logic, common sense and plain facts :lol: Perhaps it's my lifestyle, perhaps from down here in the rat race its difficult to comprehend the machinations of those elevated minds that live alternative lifestyles and shun the trapping of the petty bourgeoisie. Tell ya what, I'll stay down here laughing at you and you stay where you are, amused and stroppy :lol: I gotta say, you certainly sound amused :lol:

I forgot to put excess of emoticons like you do. Otherwise you will never know how i "sound" properly.