haha - this popped up on Facebook today.. old school photo's of rock stars..

Yeah I'm sure he failed what with being the most iconic guy of that lot.

Lol he failed at life because he committed suicide. It's the ultimate life fail.

And anyway, what I really meant was that out of all of those people, he's the only one who looks like a totally normal, really happy kid. And he's the only one who couldn't cope with life. It's very ironic.

Edited by Amish

he's the only one who couldn't cope with life. It's very ironic.

Rock-stardom =/= 'life' fyi

Umm, are you just looking for arguments? Because who's to say what life is about? Yes, rock stars and other famous people lead very different lives than the majority of us, but it's all still life. And comparatively speaking, all the freaks in that picture are dealing with their "lives" and still getting by day to day, whereas the only average looking, happiest looking kid in the picture DIDN'T cope with that "life."

Does no one else see the irony here?

The thing is, most of them had demons before they were famous.

It's the child stars where you could say that with the fame came the drugs, or success came at a young age and didn't know how to deal with it. Some people have addictive personalities and something from childhood was usually behind it. Most of the biographies pinpoint that out.

Yeah I'm sure he failed what with being the most iconic guy of that lot.

He is for sure not the most iconic when in that same lot you have Steven Tyler, Axl Rose, Slash, Gene Simmons, and Alice Cooper
Not sure if serious.
I am. Slash, Axl, Gene, Alice and Steven are much more recognizable than Kurt.