The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

Rewatching Alias. I’ve watched the pilot multiple times as I’ve frequently citied it as arguably the GOAT (of network pilots of its era). And although it goes kinda pear shaped at the fourth season (which is not so coincidentally when creator J.J. Abrams was debuting Lost),  it’s still kind of awesome. Like, there’s a reason everyone from Tarantino to David Cronenberg to Ethan Hawke, to David Carradine to Faye Dunaway etc we’re eager to play in this particular sandbox.

Thursday is my TV day because its when theres new Fortunate Son and Hot Ones :headbang:

Fortunate Sons season one finale is today. I really hope theres a fast turn around for season 2! It just keeps getting better.

Planning to re-watch Anne With An E in the interim.

• Like 1

On 27/02/2020 at 10:55 AM, Coma16 said:

Better Call Saul season 5 just started. Had no idea it was already on. Love this show!

They’re getting so so close to the beginnings of breaking bad, I just can’t see how there will be a season 6.  But it was awesome seeing Hank and Steve Gomez 

59 minutes ago, megaguns1982 said:

They’re getting so so close to the beginnings of breaking bad, I just can’t see how there will be a season 6.  But it was awesome seeing Hank and Steve Gomez 

I just finished episode one and gonna watch the next 3 later today. Love this show!

On March 6, 2020 at 4:50 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I watched:

Last man standing

Will and Grace

Brooklyn 99

Indebted

The Sinner

America Says

Miz and Mrs.

Seinfeld "The little Kicks" one of my all time favorite episodes.

I love Brooklyn 99! But I kinda lost touch with it and havent watched it since it was picked up by a different network. I love the actress Chelsea Peretti, who played Gina. I know that character is gone now. I hope shes still writing for the show though - shes one of my favourite comedians!

Were there any other changes when it switched networks?

I just heard that there is a french language adaptation called Escouade 99 thats about to launch in Quebec. Cool.

• 2 weeks later...

Many tv shows won't have a proper ending this season.

Supernatural and TWD are two shows that won't have their season finale until maybe the end of the year or beyond. This sucks because Supernatural was in it's final year and I have watched this show from the beginning and got to meet Jared and Jensen many times at their conventions. The Winchester brothers deserve a proper send off!

I watched this ID show called "Diabolical". The show had a murder that took place in Garland Texas back in 2007. That's where my family and I live. The neighborhood looked like it could be where my parents live, but Garland is very big. Anyway, very sad story, but they got the killer.

I also watched "Ink Master" and FBI Most wanted and Seinfeld

Thanks goodness for tv or I would go crazy especially at night.

Stay inside and stay well.

Rewatching Buffy for the 99th time (apporx). It’s my happy place and I have no shame about that (and after two decades and counting I will apparently never outgrow it).

Edited by Angelica
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Angelica said:

Rewatching Buffy for the 99th time (apporx). It’s my happy place and I have no shame about that (and after two decades and counting I will apparently never outgrow it).

Great show. I like that it's both chunky and creamy.

Edited by Rovim
  • Haha 1

Fridge Wars

Dragons Den

Buzzfeed Unsolved

MasterChef season 1 (Its so old school!! More 'reality tv' than todays MasterChef)

The Blacklist (reruns)

Power and Politics

The Michael Brooks Show

Star Wars: The Clone Wars