The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/30/2020 at 2:49 PM, lame ass security said:

I've seen both of those autopsy episodes, interesting stuff. 

I know. My mom told me about Steven McQueen. She loved him. Anyway, so sad the way he died. He was only 50 and even back then that was considered still young.

As for Bruce, I was upset about the whole died at the g/f's house. I never believed he cheated on Linda. But I was upset about what he might have been doing before he passed. Using that drug for pain or it doing damage to his body. I knew it was not due to pot. That was a mistake for sure. I also knew he was only 125 pounds when he passed. My mom is  a huge Bruce Lee fan and has many magazines about his life. She knew he worked out constantly. Was never able to stand still. Even when he hurt his back it's when he wrote his book on his own kung fu "Jet Kwon Do".

I was surprised the doctor didn't mention Bruce was born pre-mature which sometimes does effect you during your life. I don't believe Bruce ever felt like he wasn't all man, that's bullshit.

As for people challenging him that's true, but he never started the fights, he just finished them. lol

I know Bruce was driven and would have achieved all he wanted in life had he lived. His legacy lives on today and I bet for many years to come.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Oldest Goat said:

I've been wanting to watch that but can't find it anywhere, what streaming service do you use?

Can't remember if I've already said this but I've started watching One Piece and love it. 5/5 so far.

In Oz it’s on Amazon Prime and SBS on demand. The first season is a very mixed bag but its peak period (S2 - S6) is golden. 

Edited by Angelica

11 hours ago, Angelica said:

Re-watching The X-Files in its entirety. But in alphabetical order for the hell of it. 

That show was proper fuckin' shite.  Everyone wetting their fuckin' knickers on the school bus about it, it mostly girls too I find, that watched it.  And your other favourite, Buffy the fuckin' Vampire Slayer, its just Twilight for the fuckin' 90s. 

41 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

That show was proper fuckin' shite.  Everyone wetting their fuckin' knickers on the school bus about it, it mostly girls too I find, that watched it.  And your other favourite, Buffy the fuckin' Vampire Slayer, its just Twilight for the fuckin' 90s. 

X Files is evergreen! Im hoping for a second reboot or another film. Never seen Buffy, but I like The Order and it keeps getting compared to Buffy. 

Bizarre ER Not for the faint at heart. lol Love this show

Still a Mystery

Seinfeld The Apology

4 hours ago, soon said:

X Files is evergreen! Im hoping for a second reboot or another film. Never seen Buffy, but I like The Order and it keeps getting compared to Buffy. 

X Files was the best. Even when they brought it back on Fox for a season it rocked.

Not sure if it'll be back again?

Buffy the Vampire Slayer rocked! It was so good and even better than the movie. I also loved Angel too.

Both these shows were so good.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Bizarre ER Not for the faint at heart. lol Love this show

X Files was the best. Even when they brought it back on Fox for a season it rocked.

Not sure if it'll be back again?

Buffy the Vampire Slayer rocked! It was so good and even better than the movie. I also loved Angel too.

Both these shows were so good.

Bizarre ER... you watch some messed up stuff! :lol:

There always seems to be some rumblings of a return of some sort for X Files. But getting the one reboot was already really cool! :headbang: Thought that the movies were cool - I could see a new one topping them though.

Yeah, I cant believe I havent watched Buffy yet - people love that show! I guess you might like The Order too, if you use Netflix. Many comparisons in reviews Ive read. And The Order season two which is released recently is incredible!!

Yeah, I love weird shows and lots of horror and sy fy.

Don't have netflex but I will check out the show online.

Most of the Bizarre ER shows take place in Britain. Luckily for those patients their medical treatment is free because it's amazing what some of those surgeons have to do to help people save their limbs. And it's very graphic with the surgeries and treatments. And not to mention they give them the "happy" gas to calm them down. America doesn't have that! Damn.

On 8/13/2020 at 12:39 AM, Len Cnut said:

Oh my little Sugar Ray Femme! I haven’t paid much attention to you in a while but you know you’re always in my heart ❤️ *pets head*

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Don't you mean Beavis? :lol: 

🤣🤣🤣Three bottles in, don’t judge ❤️

being Australian literally means never having to explain that you’re  drunk. 

Edited by Angelica
  • Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...

I watch fuck all television and I'm late to the party with most series everyone raves on about. Last week I started Breaking Bad and holy fuck, I have never watched so much television in one sitting than I did yesterday! Great series. 

1 hour ago, Dean said:

I watch fuck all television and I'm late to the party with most series everyone raves on about. Last week I started Breaking Bad and holy fuck, I have never watched so much television in one sitting than I did yesterday! Great series. 

great show. Probably one of the greatest I've ever seen.

1 hour ago, Rovim said:

great show. Probably one of the greatest I've ever seen.

Everyone I talk to about it says that. I got my friend into the Sopranos, so he told me to give Breaking Bad a chance as the likelihood of me enjoying it was pretty high with how high I hold the Sopranos. He wasn't wrong. Great show. I've just started the third season, I'm hooked at the minute!

• GNFNR 1