Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Kitchen Nightmares, old episodes on YT. I love food media but I have no idea why Im so into this, its like pop-psychology and family therapy more than its about food! lol

Also on YT,

Survival Lily (had to talk myself out of starting fandom social accounts :lol:)

Hot Ones

DIY Solar Power with Will Prowse

Rising with Krystal and Saagar

David Packman Show

Comedy Fight Club

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

🤣🤣🤣Three bottles in, don’t judge ❤️ being Australian literally means never having to explain that you’re  drunk. 

4 minutes ago, soon said:

Kitchen Nightmares, old episodes on YT. I love food media but I have no idea why Im so into this, its like pop-psychology and family therapy more than its about food! lol

Also on YT,

Survival Lily (had to talk myself out of starting fandom social accounts :lol:)

Hot Ones

DIY Solar Power with Will Prowse

Rising with Krystal and Saagar

David Packman Show

Comedy Fight Club

 

Have you seen the Crazy Amy episode yet? 

Edited by Dazey
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Dazey said:

Have you seen the Crazy Amy episode yet? 

Not there yet, but happen to know her via memes, lol. Dont know anything beyond the crazy eyes and I think frequently theres references to knives. Looking forward to it!

Is it as bad as they say?

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, soon said:

Not there yet, but happen to know her via memes, lol. Dont know anything beyond the crazy eyes and I think frequently theres references to knives. Looking forward to it!

Is it as bad as they say?

I still would. :lol: 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/18/2020 at 6:58 PM, jamillos said:

So basically, you would have started with something like "Ascension" (Duane Barry II) and still end (correctly) with "The Truth", right? Interesting! :)

Started with 2Shy (S3) ended with Zero Sum (S4) 🤣including all 11 seasons...it’s a weird ride 

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Angelica said:

Started with 2Shy (S3) ended with Zero Sum (S4) 🤣including all 11 seasons...it’s a weird ride 

:lol: Holy crap, I forgot about those. Definitely weird, as you say. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...