May 16th, 2014 - Columbus, OH - Rock on the Range

John Bonham

Was their an announcement of a new album to support on this new round of touring?

*there

I don't believe so.

Don't turn into your dipshit friend who points out people's grammar mistakes. I'm typing from my phone, onto a small screen, in a rock n roll music forum. There will be plenty of spelling and grammar mistakes. Don't be that guy. You are better than that.

• Like 1

Was their an announcement of a new album to support on this new round of touring?

*there

I don't believe so.

Don't turn into your dipshit friend who points out people's grammar mistakes. I'm typing from my phone, onto a small screen, in a rock n roll music forum. There will be plenty of spelling and grammar mistakes. Don't be that guy. You are better than that.

In my defense I also answered the question :)

On my phone I often type in "if" instead of "of". That's an auto-correct issue though ;)

Edited by Coma16
  • Like 1

*there

I don't believe so.

You're here every day and you don't know if there's been an album announced? That begs the question, what is it that you're doing here?

• Like 1

If Gn'R plays Saturday I might see if I can get someone to go with me and drive down Friday night to be there Saturday morning. But if not, then I'm not going to worry about it and I'll hold off on other shows.

Jarmo is communicating that they're playing on the 16th.

*there

I don't believe so.

Please keep the negativity and insults out of the thread. He answered your question and pointed out a minor mistake, as a joke. No need to get so angry. We just want to discuss the band. "Their's" no new album. :wink wink:

Edited by metaforcesaber
  • Like 1

There will be a GNR concert 3 hours away from where I live. It's their first time there, and my first chance to watch them live. I won't go. When I read some of you taking airplanes or driving for hours to catch their show, not even for the first time, I wonder if I'm still a fan or if I'll start being a fan again if they release a new album. Don't know the answer...

Go to see them and you’ll find out why so many people are excited to see them live.

If there is one concert you need to see during your lifetime or until a new Elvis, Axl,

Freddie etc. is born, it is GNR. Even if you happen to catch a concert were Axl has flu

or something, it still beats all the other concerts you have seen (U2, Rolling Stones, Muse…).

If you have never seen them, you really have no idea what you are missing. That is

if you like GNR type music in the first place. I have tried to like bands like Rush and

modern non-melodic jazz, but they just are not for me.

• Like 1

*there

I don't believe so.

You're here every day and you don't know if there's been an album announced? That begs the question, what is it that you're doing here?

Except that I had the last two days off from work, so I haven't actually been on here. I do have a life outside of the forum.

Begs the question what am I doing here? I come here to chat with other GnR fans, and to see if anything newsworthy has transpired with GnR. That is an odd question to ask, isn't that why most people come here? Why would anybody care why some random stranger comes to an internet forum? Why do you come here?

*there

I don't believe so.

Please keep the negativity and insults out of the thread. He answered your question and pointed out a minor mistake, as a joke. No need to get so angry. We just want to discuss the band. "Their's" no new album. :wink wink:

Your attempts at sarcasm are pretty weak. Your entire reason for posting is to try and piss people off. Don't like the way I post, put me on ignore. Nothing some complete stranger does on a rock n roll forum makes me "angry." Only a complete dickweed takes forum interaction that srsly. Oops.

So much hostility and anger. Settle down. Maybe you should take your own advice about putting people on ignore. Oops!

This thread isn't about you Groghan. Please don't hijack yet another thread.

On topic:

I might be able to make this show. If so, I'm gonna bring a giant inflatable dolphin to crowd surf.

• Like 2

*there

I don't believe so.

Except that I had the last two days off from work, so I haven't actually been on here. I do have a life outside of the forum.

Begs the question what am I doing here? I come here to chat with other GnR fans, and to see if anything newsworthy has transpired with GnR. That is an odd question to ask, isn't that why most people come here? Why would anybody care why some random stranger comes to an internet forum? Why do you come here?

To read and discuss news about my favorite band. Anybody with an ounce of common sense can find that news just by reading the thread titles in D&N. Surely you're not naive enough to not know that, right? I mean, you have been here since '03, a person would logically expect you to have that figured out by now. :shrugs:

So much hostility and anger. Settle down. Maybe you should take your own advice about putting people on ignore. Oops!

This thread isn't about you Groghan. Please don't hijack yet another thread.

On topic:

I might be able to make this show. If so, I'm gonna bring a giant inflatable dolphin to crowd surf.

You actually commented about me first - so maybe you should take your own advice about hijacking a thread.

All you do is come here and try and piss people off and stir up shit between posters (or go to other boards and do the same thing. Congrats on your topic at MSL's board, that worked out well for you).

You don't make me angry or hostile. You make me sad that the mods allow you to continue to post like you do. It's sad that guys like you turn what was the best GnR forum on the web into a daily bitch-fest between people. You are more interested in stirring up shit with people rather than just chatting about the band.

Are you drunk again tonight and purposely trying to irritate me? What's the point of turning EVERY topic into stupid arguments? You complain about topics being negative, but that's all you do. That's your entire goal of posting here. All you do is try and piss people off.

You don't make me angry or hostile. I just wish you'd grow up or the Mods would do something about you. I come here to chat about GnR, not argue with kids who only come here to argue with people.

Srsly. Oops. Who writes like that?