Do you guys think Axl misses just having friends?

but even then during his peak on the illusions tour he was plagued by problems with woman which would ultimately delay the shows.

You make a post criticizing speculation about Axl's personal life, then do exactly the same thing yourself. :lol:

Not to cupcake, but some people just don't work well with people. Axl I think is one of them.

This whole thread is a cupcake.

We know very little about Axl's personal life...

Hell, right now he could be at Dave&Buster's watching the NFL Playoffs with his close personal fans.

• Like 1

Not to cupcake, but some people just don't work well with people. Axl I think is one of them.

Hell, right now he could be at Dave&Buster's watching the NFL Playoffs with his close personal fans.

If he went out with people much we'd know. There'd be pics. The day and age and that. But maybe he socializes in private. Whatever. Who gives a fuck. Release a song. Or don't.

I'll just stick with your first sentence.

• Like 1

If he went out with people much we'd know. There'd be pics. The day and age and that. But maybe he socializes in private. Whatever. Who gives a fuck. Release a song. Or don't.

No we wouldn't. The media doesn't care about Axl. We do.

Axl missed that ship when he released a subpar most anticipated album of all time.

I think the Team Beta stuff is beginning to be a bit silly - They work for him cool...we all know that.

But to turn it into - He has no friends? C'mon people....

Edited by SunnyDRE

Axl missed that shipped when he released a subpar most anticipated album of all time.

I think the Team Beta stuff is beginning to be a bit silly - They work for him cool...we all know that.

That's what I mean about day and age, though. Doesn't matter if the media cares. There'd be pics. From someone, anyone, somehow. Maybe I'm wrong. I don't really fucking know. Don't care much either. And neither do you. Shame on us for getting dragged into this. :lol:

• Like 1

Axl missed that shipped when he released a subpar most anticipated album of all time.

If Axl happens to be walking around Beverly Hills with Jennifer Lawrence or Jennifer Aniston you bet there would be pics of them all over the media. And all the gosip t.v. shows would be talking about it as well. But if Axl is walking around Indianapolis with Beta or his sister Amy that would be irrelevant. So it depends of the situation.

Really how do any of us know if Axl has friends or not? I would think he'd have close friends in his life. Most people have friends.

Just because we don't see Axl with people at dinner and movies and stuff doesn't mean he doesn't have friends.

No one can know anything about Axl unless you know him personally and I don't think anyone here qualifies.