What Are You Watching On NETFLIX, Amazon Prime & Hulu? (All things Streaming)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Started the new season of Orange is the New Black. Pretty good so far. The first episode was a bit confusing at first, but it worked itself out.

Twin Peaks. Never saw it and yes, I've heard sooo much about it. It only took me the better part of a quarter of a century to get around to it...

And Audrey Horne is still one of the best characters of...ever. The show should have focused more on her than Doofy and Whiny (James and Donna). Shelley was more interesting, too. Shit, even Bobby wa

Finished The Order season 2. 10/10

Dont you hate when you dont realize youre watching the last episode and then the 'next suggestion' pops up during the credits? Was like "Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!" :lol:

Its so f'n good! Im gonna watch it all again right away. Opening scene for season two was way better than season ones best moments. And then it jus kept getting better and better. This has to get a third season!!! 

Spoiler

Especially now that my least favourite character has been killed off! 

3 hours ago, soon said:

Dont you hate when you dont realize youre watching the last episode and then the 'next suggestion' pops up during the credits? Was like "Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!" :lol:

Um hell yes I do! Just finished the last episode of the Witcher and had that very reaction..worst feeling ever lol!! 

• Haha 1
On 7/26/2020 at 8:03 PM, marlingrl03 said:

Finally saw Extraction on Netflix...freakin loved it!

The action, choreography and the way it was shot was very good!

I found my old show Workaholics on Prime so I've been making my way through all the episodes because Ive been needing a good laugh lately

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Destiny said:

The action, choreography and the way it was shot was very good!

I found my old show Workaholics on Prime so I've been making my way through all the episodes because Ive been needing a good laugh lately

Always looking for a new comedy...will have to look that up!

On 7/28/2020 at 11:27 PM, marlingrl03 said:

Always looking for a new comedy...will have to look that up!

The very last season is not that great, and thats where im at now. But up till then its pretty solid i think.

• Like 1

Money Heist, season 4

This season, along with the entire series is incredible! But episode 7 is fucking exhilarating on a level all its own :headbang: 

Parks and Rec

Started re watching season 3. Its so good and wholesome. Heals cynicism, disappear and the fear of another 4 years. People have good in them, we all just need to access it. Takes a village. All that. 

And its hilarious!

• Like 1
3 hours ago, soon said:

Parks and Rec

Started re watching season 3. Its so good and wholesome. Heals cynicism, disappear and the fear of another 4 years. People have good in them, we all just need to access it. Takes a village. All that. 

And its hilarious!

I'm rewatching it too....almost done with season 2. Such a great show! It never gets old. Chris is my favorite character....like literally my favorite.  :lol:

• Haha 1

I just watched this week on Netflix, Epstein documentary and a movie, Birdbox.

I recommend both.

Birdbox is suspense. Thriller. It fits in with this pandemic , but a different angke. Sandra Bullock is a actor in Birdbox. Interesting movie. 

11 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

I'm rewatching it too....almost done with season 2. Such a great show! It never gets old. Chris is my favorite character....like literally my favorite.  :lol:

marlingrl03! *points at you* You are smart. You are funny. And you have phenomenal taste in television shows. :lol:

Chris is great! Tom never disappoints me, either. In my garden if I cant remember the name of a plant its always a "Bone thugs and harmoniums" :lol:

• Thanks 1
1 hour ago, soon said:

marlingrl03! *points at you* You are smart. You are funny. And you have phenomenal taste in television shows. :lol:

Chris is great! Tom never disappoints me, either. In my garden if I cant remember the name of a plant its always a "Bone thugs and harmoniums" :lol:

Dang @soon. Thank-you for the sweet compliment...you made my day!!! :heart: omg, and yes Tom...everything that comes out of that boys mouth has me in stitches!

12 hours ago, Amaya said:

Birdbox is suspense. Thriller. It fits in with this pandemic , but a different angke. Sandra Bullock is a actor in Birdbox. Interesting movie. 

Yeah, Birdbox was very interesting....I liked it a lot. Quite unique! Have always liked most movies that Sandra stars in. 

• GNFNR 1

Jack Ryan.

I watched Shadow Recruit, the Krasinski Series and now The Sum Of All Fears.

I hope the books arent as repetitive as all these screen renderings. He's 'just an analyst' who is wet behind the ears and says silly things to powerful people. Then he springs to life as an action hero and saves Murica. Wash rinse repeat.

But they are kinda fun. 

Robin Hood (2018)

Wow! I enjoyed it! The best depiction of class warfare, hierarchy and the nature of power of any Robin Hood Ive seen. It seems to have taken equal parts the Legend of Robin Hood and Prairie Fire by the Weather Underground executive. With the laters call to "bring the war home" and with Robin being the 'spark that starts the prairie fire.'

On 7/6/2020 at 6:27 PM, Rovim said:

The Americans - I've tried to get into it a few years ago, watched 6 or 7 episodes and couldn't connect with it. Tried again a couple of days ago. Great fuckin' show. Highly recommended.

❤️ My favorite of the last decade. It’s so dense and rich and banging of soundtrack. 

Edited by Angelica
  • Like 1

The Sinner

I accidentally watched season 2 first because how Primes shitty layout works. I’m glad I did as I enjoyed it more than season one and might not have stuck with it.

Really enjoyed it. Plan to binge.

Rewatching the Mentalist....good show, but mainly watching cause of Simon Baker. Man has a killer smile.

and yes, the Sinner is a great show. Good choice @soon! I liked both seasons equally well, they were so very different. and who can say anything bad about Bill Pullman?

• Like 1