What Are You Watching On NETFLIX, Amazon Prime & Hulu? (All things Streaming)

Ace Nova

3 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

Episode 5 I think?  Always thought LaRusso was a fucking snide :lol: 

I like how they have LaRusso being so self-assured, but the camera lets us see what a schmuck he is :lol: And I love how one of the most empathetic characters is openly bigoted :lol:

Im only on 10 because i had a 'binging while falling asleep' mishap. I was in and out for a bunch of episodes and had to go back and figure out where I was actually up too. Took a quick break to try and forget any spoilers Id seen.

54 minutes ago, soon said:

I like how they have LaRusso being so self-assured, but the camera lets us see what a schmuck he is :lol: And I love how one of the most empathetic characters is openly bigoted :lol:

Im only on 10 because i had a 'binging while falling asleep' mishap. I was in and out for a bunch of episodes and had to go back and figure out where I was actually up too. Took a quick break to try and forget any spoilers Id seen.

LaRusso was always a f@ggot 😂

• Haha 1

48 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

Oh I love Harrow! I dont many people who have seen it...how did you like it?

Yeah. It was quite alright. Light entertainment. Seeing that the last show I saw with Gruffudd was Forever, which wasn't too long ago, it kinda was the same, without the supernatural. So, easy to get into.

35 minutes ago, PatrickS77 said:

Yeah. It was quite alright. Light entertainment. Seeing that the last show I saw with Gruffudd was Forever, which wasn't too long ago, it kinda was the same, without the supernatural. So, easy to get into.

I also was really into Forever and bummed when they canceled it. I pretty much love anything Ioan is in!

Started 3 of The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina on netflix

On 11/6/2020 at 1:18 PM, PatrickS77 said:

Update:

Hammer's House of horror
Castle Season 7
Harrow Season 1
Young Sheldon Season 3
Scandal final season (boy, has this show gone to shit)
The Middle

I loved The Middle show. I had heard that the character of Sue would get her own show, but it was decided not to happen. I would have liked to see it. I loved the whole family. They were like an updated Roseanne except not so sacarstic.

4 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I loved The Middle show. I had heard that the character of Sue would get her own show, but it was decided not to happen. I would have liked to see it. I loved the whole family. They were like an updated Roseanne except not so sacarstic.

Yeah. Me too. Saw the first season years ago and loved it. Somehow didn't get around watching further, but now I'm catching up. And I agree with the Roseanne comparison.

Update:
Siren Season 1
The catch

On 11/6/2020 at 8:18 PM, PatrickS77 said:

Young Sheldon Season 3

I like this show. More so than the Big Bang. Sheldon is still obnoxious, even as a little kid, but the rest of the family is cool.

Also, Georgie has a poster of Axl in his bedroom from the UYI tour even though the first two seasons take place in 1989 and 1990. I guess I'm a real nerd for noticing that, eh?

On 11/12/2020 at 1:30 PM, EvanG said:

I like this show. More so than the Big Bang. Sheldon is still obnoxious, even as a little kid, but the rest of the family is cool.

Also, Georgie has a poster of Axl in his bedroom from the UYI tour even though the first two seasons take place in 1989 and 1990. I guess I'm a real nerd for noticing that, eh?

Yeah. I noted that too. ;)

Finishing up on Quantico. A so-so experience.

Edited by PatrickS77

More episodes of Season 3 of "The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina"

On 11/8/2020 at 6:05 PM, PatrickS77 said:

Yeah. Me too. Saw the first season years ago and loved it. Somehow didn't get around watching further, but now I'm catching up. And I agree with the Roseanne comparison.

Update:
Siren Season 1
The catch

I know I love this family. So loving and still trying to live a good life while not feeling sorry for themselves. And I loved all 3 of the kids, which is unusual for me since most kids on tv annoy me. lol

• Like 1

Truth Seekers on Prime is really fun. A heat warming comedy about wifi installers who also investigate the paranormal for the one dudes YT. Brit. Emma D'arcy can get it!

The Mentalist. I mean... Simon Baker is the man! :)

Cobra Kai (on pause currently). Fantastic show. Possibly the best 'reboot' I've ever seen.

The Mandalorian. If you don't love it, then don't talk to me :lol:

Star Wars: Rebels. Like the prequels, the stories and lore are incredible but the delivery is sometimes uninspiring. Not bad though. Has plenty of over the top awesomeness.

Pro Home Cooks (YT)

Matty Matheson: Just a Dash (YT). If you want to get high and watch a cooking show, this is the one! :lol: Plus the incredible Michelle Rabin

The Balcklist. Fuck me - I'm pretty sure that I'm about to watch it all yet again! I wanna be an international art thief so bad :lol:

Edited by soon
  • Like 1

Thinking about getting AMC plus.

I watched the recent episode of Soulmates knowing I shouldn't because I know the story is not gonna end well (cause Blackmirror writer). But the writing is so good even though it ends on a dark note, and it pisses me off :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Had a documentary on the Gambino crime family playing as I do some work. Barely paying attention. Then I hear,

”he was married into the family to a position of power. But when he got a penis implant to consummate the relationship he lost the families respect.”

:rofl-lol:

I bet a lot of bullies want one :lol: