Philip Seymour Hoffman RIP

Georgy Zhukov

Back on topic so sad to hear of his passing as he was such a talented actor and from the interviews I have heard a real nice human being...........

edit: So you are editing peoples posts responding to Sunny's yet you don't edit his? what's the dealio with that?

BS and I already made statements to leave that argument out of the thread, I just edited the bit out and left the bottom sentence in since it was relevant to the topic at hand. I'm not hiding his post because we made statements about that exact post out in the open for everyone to see.

Fair enough, thanks for taking the time to respond...............can't say I agree with your reasoning but that is your privilege..........

Edited by classicrawker
  • Like 1

Wow, this is really sad news. He had so much talent and one of his great skills besides acting was his ability to pick a really good film, as opposed to accepting every shitty script that came his way. He was a very unique individual and I always got this sense of some instability in him. Not all that surprising that he's gone, it seems to be the way with the really creative ones. RIP.

Back on topic so sad to hear of his passing as he was such a talented actor and from the interviews I have heard a real nice human being...........

edit: So you are editing peoples posts responding to Sunny's yet you don't edit his? what's the dealio with that?

BS and I already made statements to leave that argument out of the thread, I just edited the bit out and left the bottom sentence in since it was relevant to the topic at hand. I'm not hiding his post because we made statements about that exact post out in the open for everyone to see.

Fair enough, thanks for taking the time to respond...............can't say I agree with your reasoning but that is your privilege..........

It's a judgement call, but if it wasn't Sunny, someone else could have brought some other topic to derail. Had to leave it, not because of the weed bit but moreso just derailing in general.

back on topic... I think I may watch Magnolia in a little while. Such a hidden gem.

Fucking dammit man. This sucks so much.

Totally agree. One of my favorite actors. If it is drugs, just another waste.

Yeah, definitely one of my favorites. Just recently I've been adding blu-rays to my collection of his movies. This sucks.

Loved him in Charlie Wilson's War.

YES. Haven't watched that for years. That may be my required tribute watching pick.

Extremely sad to hear. RIP.

They just ran a Hunger Games promo on the Fox pre-game show with him in it.

Ugh...I can't believe this is real :(

Oh wait yeah did he even finish filming all of his parts for the last two Hunger Games films?

Apparently he had finished filming for one of the two and had about a week left on the other. Might have to rearrange and make his role a bit smaller in the second one but he'll be there.

To think he had been sober for over twenty years and just recently fell off the wagon. Supposedly, there was something like eight empty bags of what was obviously heroin scattered in his apartment. He was on quite the bender.

It was always a joy to watch him perform. Thankfully, his work is immortal.