Axl's Rocket Queen -- new moderator.

UK SUBS

We can only hope this leads to Redhead leaving for another month.

:fingers-crossed:

:huh:

Why? She and I are FB friends. Just because we have disagreements on here doesn't mean we can't be normal, functioning, friendly adults. My recent departure had nothing to do with ARQ.

You're fucking weird Bacardi (and by nature that refers to everyone who liked his post too :lol:). And not in a good way. :wacko:

I hope this won't mean there'll be some completely irrational crazy modding one week a month. ;)

Well that would be a significant improvement from the constant irrational crazy modding we currently have. What's ya problem? 1 week a month is better than 4.

J/K mods! :P

I think you all do a great job and how dare you be so sexist username! I don't like suggestions that women are less competent than men. Testosterone is completely underestimated for irrational crazy behaviour! :max:

We can only hope this leads to Redhead leaving for another month.

:fingers-crossed:

I hope not, Redhead is a great contributor to the forum and doubles the intelligence in AG. If she leaves for another month I will call for a strike until she comes back injure.gif

Congrats ARQ, look forward to more girl power taking over girl-power-smiley.gif?1292867604

Guest Len B'stard

Will ARQ be a part of the MyGNR Mod Squad meet and greet package for Las Vegas?

I don't know how you lot can do that, if i ever got to meet Axl he and/or his security would break my legs :lol: There'd just be SOOOOO many elephants in the room!

Len: So uh, why you bein' a cunt to Slash then mate?

or

Len: Come on, lets have it out, Steph, Erin, you bashed the fuck out of em, didn't you? Don't worry man, you can tell me, I'm a fan, I ain't about to grass you up!

or

Len: Whys the Brazillian charlady managing your affairs then mate?

or

*lifts up his hair* Len: SLAPHEAD!!! I fuckin' knew it!!

or

Len: So Axl...hows the electro-magnetic vibes out there tonight? Lets have a ouijja board and work out whether it's worth your goin' onstage tonight!

Edited by sugaraylen
  • Like 2