Legends never die

Bruno P.

That is really awesome! :lol:^_^

Funny thing about Bohemian Rhapsody is that I really love it, but I can't stand listening to it more than a few times a year. Probably because it's been SO overplayed for so many years. But then when I do listen to it, you keep thinking over and over again how awesome it really actually is. It's probably one of the greatest songs ever made. And this video is why.

Edited by username
  • Like 2

I mean that getting AIDS from unprotected sex and dying from it is in absolutely no way a tragedy.

You've never had unprotected sex? You're missing out, bro!
Yeah, I have; but I would expect no sympathy if I caught AIDS and died from it.

A bit harsh, no? :lol:

People do dumb shit they shouldn't do sometimes. That doesn't mean we can't feel bad for them when their lives get fucked up as a result, especially when the consequences so heavily outweigh the infraction. Besides, what was the time frame for Freddie? How much public knowledge was there about HIV/AIDS when he contracted the virus?

I mean that getting AIDS from unprotected sex and dying from it is in absolutely no way a tragedy.

A bit harsh, no? :lol:

People do dumb shit they shouldn't do sometimes. That doesn't mean we can't feel bad for them when their lives get fucked up as a result, especially when the consequences so heavily outweigh the infraction. Besides, what was the time frame for Freddie? How much public knowledge was there about HIV/AIDS when he contracted the virus?

Enough. Especially amongst gays at the time. Not to turn this into some discussion about homosexuality, just at that period in time it was well more known to gays than straights. But while we're on that subject, I wouldn't throw it in anybody's dirty asshole without wrapping it up first, so that subtracts sympathy points from my grand total of 0 and puts us straight into negative territory. I now have -10 sympathy points for Freddy Mercury for getting AIDS and dying from it. :shrugs:

You'd have my sympathy, bro.
I appreciate it, but it would be undeserved.

Yeah, Freddy's death was a shock and yeah he got it from unprotected sex, but he lived his life the way he wanted to.

I just hope he didn't give Aids to his partners, but then again, when you have unprotected sex you just don't know what you might get?

It was sad because Freddy was a great talent, but back then and today you have to protect yourself if you don't want to get a disease that might eventually take your life while you're still young.

It's scary, but if humans use their brains first maybe Aids and HIV can be stopped.