Robocop remake a total turd.

estrangedtwat

Both versions are horrible, I really hate when old films are praised just because of nostalgia. I don't mean in a "I know it's bad, but I love it anyway" way but "this is a great quality film" way, when it's not.

Are you serious? The original is an absolute classic. A seriously fantastic movie!

Even though the film is 27 years old, that one scene still grosses me out. You know which one.

Second and third films sucked though.

Both versions are horrible, I really hate when old films are praised just because of nostalgia. I don't mean in a "I know it's bad, but I love it anyway" way but "this is a great quality film" way, when it's not.

Are you serious? The original is an absolute classic. A seriously fantastic movie!

Even though the film is 27 years old, that one scene still grosses me out. You know which one.

Second and third films sucked though.

the second one still had its moments especially some of the commercials IE the magna volt and the OCP commercial where the guy shoots himself since he lost an account. my personal favorite is when they are testing the new robocops and one of them goes nuts shoots a scientist and kills a women writing down the results. in the next scene they put her brain into a robot :lol:

I find it amusing that I used to watch a Robocop cartoon as a kid, and a Rambo one too...I've not seen either since the mid 80's but I can only assume they aren't anything like the movies.

I never even knew there was a Robocop 3, I can only presume it licks baboon ass?

I barely remember 2 come to think of it...

I find it amusing that I used to watch a Robocop cartoon as a kid, and a Rambo one too...I've not seen either since the mid 80's but I can only assume they aren't anything like the movies.

I never even knew there was a Robocop 3, I can only presume it licks baboon ass?

ever see the last Rambo?

robocop 3 is some of the worst shit. robocop 2 was a stepdown from robocop 1 but robocop 3 shits all over the legacy of the original. picture japanese robot bad guys, jet pack flying robocop without pete weller playing murphy. all the while sucking out all the dark humor and the cool stuff to make the movie pg13.

Ah, sounds about right.

Does 2 retain the satire/comment?

I sort of vaguely remember it (the bad Robocop)

666: yeah, the last Rambo was pretty fucking violent- better than the shitfest that is III and II for sure.

The fact Rambo III is "dedicated to the brave people of the Mujhadeen" is a bit ironic, Rambo fought with the Taliban, eh?

Ah, sounds about right.

Does 2 retain the satire/comment?

I sort of vaguely remember it (the bad Robocop)

666: yeah, the last Rambo was pretty fucking violent- better than the shitfest that is III and II for sure.

The fact Rambo III is "dedicated to the brave people of the Mujhadeen" is a bit ironic, Rambo fought with the Taliban, eh?

it does which is one of the strengths of the movie IMO. the problem was the plot seemed like there was 3 different stories pieced together to make one movie.

Guest Len B'stard

I remember Robocop 2, there's some new drug out there called 'nuke' that people stick in their necks and some weird bad guy that looks something like the bloke in the raincoat in the beginning of Last Action Hero...thats about all i remember, oh, the guys name is Caine. I remember two scenes, one of Robocop kicking the fuck out of someone in an amusement arcade whilst trying to get information out of him, repeatedly saying 'WHEERES CAIINNE' and one other scene where they fuck Robocop up, chop him into bits and then drive up in a car and dump all the bits in the street.

Not bad considering i ain't seen it in almost 20 years.

Edited by sugaraylen