Guns N Roses Full shows in youtube

It's a great idea, but i hope warchild doesn't fuck with this and the Uzi suicidal shit.

I was going to say the same thing. Great topic idea, but it's basically providing a list to that creepy woman who gets videos taken down. I'll still never forget when she got Bumble's LAPTOP video (complete with distorted shitty audio) of a WTTJ instrumental rehearsal removed. I was incredulous.

On another note: I wonder if her and MSL are dating.

What I would give to be at that Osaka show... they played SOOO many CD songs... Axl sounded great...

Damn!

You think? The songs weren't sung like they were on the album.

Sure do... Even though they werent exact from the album, I do believe that this was the ONLY time some of these songs were performed live. So, I do "think" I would like it...

O2 Dublin 2010 with Axl leaving and returning.Great vocal performance,but a statue most of the show

A little help wouldnt hurt.........

HAHA what a terrible start! I had a good laugh when watching this (never watched the entire opening).

1. In-ear monitor not working

2. Guy trying to fix it, Axl pissed off and throws it away

3. Crowd "booing" from the end of CD through the opening of Jungle

4. Axl stops Jungle

5. Axl out of sync with the rest of the band in the middle of Jungle

6. Stage-guy desperately trying to wipe the stage

7. Axl stops the show again, and goes off stage

This is the show they should release on DVD/Blu-ray!

Edited by Jeez

thank you! you know,sometimes in this forum WE speak a lot of many things that are not music.We have a new tour coming,we dont know how Axl is going to be....lets watch a good concerts until the first show.

For the mickey mouse voice lovers,a really weird tour that tour from 2001 to 2002.It was a very strange performance and band,but here it is,i think one of the best with RIR2001

Madison Square Garden 2002

Live in Paris 92 ,a fucking classic ,if you see the video,you will see what a damage have done the movile phones with camera in the crowd,i really miss that kind of audience

What I would give to be at that Osaka show... they played SOOO many CD songs... Axl sounded great...

Damn!

You think? The songs weren't sung like they were on the album.

I love how he sing shackler,and yes he sound horrible on many others,but he put a good rasp and an awesome energy in that show,he was on fire.

And another two shows

Chicago 92 for the Coma lovers mark about 1:40:00.Great show,also proshot

Rock in rio 06 in Lisbon, he was sounding great on that tour,but cameras and tv and Axl fuck a few songs the show( maybe the mix),i dont know if its bad luck,but since his comeback it happens a lot.We have Jungle with a bottle of whiskey?? LOL

See you later!