Guns N Roses Full shows in youtube

Love the thread!

Just search "guns n roses completo" as most are uploaded up by portugese.

Another thing that would help people find more is by typing in "Guns N' Roses, long" into the YouTube search. It will bring up all the long videos pertaining to the first part of the search, in this case being GN'R.

• Like 1

Thank you for posting them, now warchild aka uzisuicidal llc, will make a fake claim and youtube will take them down.

Thank you for posting them, now warchild aka uzisuicidal llc, will make a fake claim and youtube will take them down.

fixed

Rock in rio 06 in Lisbon, he was sounding great on that tour,but cameras and tv and Axl fuck a few songs the show( maybe the mix),i dont know if its bad luck,but since his comeback it happens a lot.We have Jungle with a bottle of whiskey?? LOL

See you later!

That new song "Fucking off in G" sounds a lot like the intro to Seven Seas of Rye on one of Queen's last tours.

Rock in rio 06 in Lisbon, he was sounding great on that tour,but cameras and tv and Axl fuck a few songs the show( maybe the mix),i dont know if its bad luck,but since his comeback it happens a lot.We have Jungle with a bottle of whiskey?? LOL

See you later!

That new song "Fucking off in G" sounds a lot like the intro to Seven Seas of Rye on one of Queen's last tours.

I watched this show last night. No too impressed. The performance is awesome, but the setlist would have been boring to me. It seemed to be Appetitie hits and cover song night. Makes me really appreciate the later set lists with CD stuff, and more UYI stuff.

• 3 weeks later...
I watched this show last night. No too impressed. The performance is awesome, but the setlist would have been boring to me. It seemed to be Appetitie hits and cover song night. Makes me really appreciate the later set lists with CD stuff, and more UYI stuff.

It was edited for TV - I.R.S, The Blues and Better were excluded from the setlist.

O2 Dublin 2010 with Axl leaving and returning.Great vocal performance,but a statue most of the show

A little help wouldnt hurt.........

HAHA what a terrible start! I had a good laugh when watching this (never watched the entire opening).

1. In-ear monitor not working

2. Guy trying to fix it, Axl pissed off and throws it away

3. Crowd "booing" from the end of CD through the opening of Jungle

4. Axl stops Jungle

5. Axl out of sync with the rest of the band in the middle of Jungle

6. Stage-guy desperately trying to wipe the stage

7. Axl stops the show again, and goes off stage

This is the show they should release on DVD/Blu-ray!

Hahaha it'd be a killer release.

My, I had forgotten how people from Dublin were such morons. All they do at the beginning is boo-ing, when Axl finally punishes them, they are all like "yeah AXL, Guns N' Roses!". Fucking pricks, they got the show they deserved.

O2 Dublin 2010 with Axl leaving and returning.Great vocal performance,but a statue most of the show

A little help wouldnt hurt.........

HAHA what a terrible start! I had a good laugh when watching this (never watched the entire opening).

1. In-ear monitor not working

2. Guy trying to fix it, Axl pissed off and throws it away

3. Crowd "booing" from the end of CD through the opening of Jungle

4. Axl stops Jungle

5. Axl out of sync with the rest of the band in the middle of Jungle

6. Stage-guy desperately trying to wipe the stage

7. Axl stops the show again, and goes off stage

This is the show they should release on DVD/Blu-ray!

Hahaha it'd be a killer release.

My, I had forgotten how people from Dublin were such morons. All they do at the beginning is boo-ing, when Axl finally punishes them, they are all like "yeah AXL, Guns N' Roses!". Fucking pricks, they got the show they deserved.

In what minute does 6 and 7 happen?

I know. What morons they were for needing to get home using public transportation. Fucking imbeciles (the Axl worship never ceases to amaze me)!

If you dont mind,ill keep with the recheck of Gnr history.......

LAST GNR Show from the classic line up!

Buenos Aires 1993

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdC0NEEaHbQ

And the more than decent performance ....

Rock am ring 06,that show was really good news for all of us i think

Rock am ring 06... mother of god.... Axl looks so damn cool. The band is tight... this is when I dropped back into GNR world. I had no context of the past, and it seemed so natural to see Axl performing like this. Now that I have been educated (and hardened by the black souled GNR fans that roam MyGNR) I realize how amazing the 06 run was...