Tony Hancock/Hancocks Half Hour

Guest Len B'stard

Guest Len B'stard

I love this show, kinda rediscovering it, haven't seen it much since I was a kid and back when they used to sell those cassettes of the radio show, any fans of it, I think it's absolutely hysterical and one of the funniest things I've ever come across. Any fans? :)

Guest Len B'stard

The Blood Doner is hilairious. Quite a seminal piece of comedy really, Til Death Us Do Part ran with a similar motif in one of their episodes.

• Like 1

I remember I was once fucking a bird when I was a wee cunt, and this show came on and she started crying. I tell myself it was the show. But it was me. I'm a failure. I've let down everyone who ever had faith in me.

And I decided on that day, that I wouldn't worry about these things anymore. But this thread has brought me back. And now I'm uncertain and the path ahead is unclear. For the first time in a long time, I feel like their are endless possibilities for me. And I owe it all to you Len.

Thanks mate.

Guest Len B'stard

You're welcome. Tell me, did you come to this realisation before or after the one that told you that Jools Hollands bass player revolutionised the bass as we know it? :lol: Faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaail, oops! Honestly, is this the way you always react when you're made to look foolish in a discussion? :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen
  • Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

...and embarassment was felt all round :lol: It's OK Broski, we've all done it :lol: Can i have my thread back now please Mister Media Reporter?

Edited by sugaraylen
  • Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

Oh riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight, so its all just a merry coincidence that you're over in that thread getting all tarty and then here you pop up trying to make fun of my nationality...heaven forbid the two things might be connected though right? I guess you were suddenly possessed by the ghost of fucking Bill Sykes or something, hmmm, yeah, course :lol:

• Like 1

Len, I've made fun of your nationality on numerous occasions. And to be fair to you, you usually don't argue stuff quite as silly as the Pino vs Tommy thing, especially after admitting to almost total ignorance on the subject. So really, there is no way there is a connection when you think about it. Also should be noted that I'm not making fun of your nationality per say, but the fact that you feel a need to convey your nationality through every single post you make in an overbearing way.

Sorry for the confusion. Hope that clears it up. I'm heading to bed. Night!

Edited by Broskirose

Guest Len B'stard
to be fair to you, you usually don't argue stuff quite as silly as the Pino vs Tommy thing, especially after admitting to almost total ignorance on the subject.

It appears you were relying on said ignorance to talk a load of shit as well, shame it didn't work out for ya.

So really, there is no way there is a connection when you think about it.

Why? Because you've done it before means that it can't be construed as a cheap and childish and immature go-to thing for you every time you have a bit of a moody with me? :lol:

Also should be noted that I'm not making fun of your nationality per say, but the fact that you feel a need to convey your nationality through every single post you make in an overbearing way.

Awwwwww, is poor little Broski feeling put upon by the big bad overbearing words? :lol: Blessssssss :lol:

• Like 1

Guest Len B'stard

Back in the 1950s, when television was a new medium it was really hard and expensive to edit so they used to basically leave the cock ups in…got quite fuckin' farcical really cuz in one of em the set fell down :lol: Here's a collection of Hancock ups :D