Are there any pre-stroke Steven Adler interviews?

i was planning to see Adler but due steven's rehab they had to cancel... i truly want to meet him so bad just because of the person he is and the love he has for music, and what he did on appetite, i am sure people have lot's of different opinions on Steven but it's a true feeling drummer

a big shout out to Steven who might follow these boards.

wish u all the best in your recovery from drugs and alcohol.

thank you for the swing that gave appetite a lot of it's feel.

you have a lot of support in the LA rock n roll community.

Actually if he came on these boards he'd see kids talking about how Freese, Sorum, Brain and Ferrer are better drummers than he is. Now while all of that is debatable there will never be a better drummer for Gn'R than Adler. Unfortunately we have a few people on here who find it funny to laugh at Steven's struggles.

I saw Steven back in 2010 at the Hard Rock Cafe in Pittsburgh. Earlier in the day I met him at a book signing at a local record store. He was easily the most appreciative and nice musicians I've ever talked to. He said my AFD tattoo was one of the best he's seen. He was truly in awe. Got a picture with him as well. The show was a lot of fun. He looked on top of the world playing the old songs. Of course some asshole after the show tried to get in a fight with him, accusing him of fucking his girlfriend or some shit, but Steven brushed it off and chatted with the fans. Class act. I hope he can stay sober and at least get some of his success back.

Edited by SlashisGOD

I saw Steven back in 2010 at the Hard Rock Cafe in Pittsburgh. Earlier in the day I met him at a book signing at a local record store. He was easily the most appreciative and nice musicians I've ever talked to. He said my AFD tattoo was one of the best he's seen. He was truly in awe. Got a picture with him as well. The show was a lot of fun. He looked on top of the world playing the old songs. Of course some asshole after the show tried to get in a fight with him, accusing him of fucking his girlfriend or some shit, but Steven brushed it off and chatted with the fans. Class act. I hope he can stay sober and at least get some of his success back.

i think once he starts touring with Adler again they will get some name and more people will buy the album, cuz i say this band has some talent and is better than his former Adler's appetite.

Actually if he came on these boards he'd see kids talking about how Freese, Sorum, Brain and Ferrer are better drummers than he is. Now while all of that is debatable there will never be a better drummer for Gn'R than Adler. Unfortunately we have a few people on here who find it funny to laugh at Steven's struggles.

Well it makes a nice change from laughing at Axl, and or the walking punchline that is DJ Ashba.

For the record though, Steven is indeed the ultimate GNR drummer- and if there was one of the 5 I would want to meet it would probably be him.

Well it makes a nice change from laughing at Axl, and or the walking punchline that is DJ Ashba.

For the record though, Steven is indeed the ultimate GNR drummer- and if there was one of the 5 I would want to meet it would probably be him.

to me it's the perfect AFD drummer. but the best GNR drummer is Brain.