Heads up on the latest holiday GNR merch

Guest NGOG

Ships March 19

Not even a joke, says it will ship on or around 17th March, that's as bad as the Xmas sweater which started shipping on 24th December.

I'm guessing it was an accident.

"I said black, you idiot, not green! Ah, don't worry, we'll sell it as a festive limited-edition..."

"I said black, you idiot, not green! Ah, don't worry, we'll sell it as a festive limited-edition..."

:rofl-lol:

Can just imagine Axl's husky tone: "Fernando, why are my t-shirts green?"

• Like 3

Well, at least this T-shirt is only $25. How much was the Welcome to the Jingle one? Should have bought one...

Only $25.

I ran to the other pc to buy this really quick, and after I bought it I noticed it's not fucking limited to 100. So there are gonna be a ton of them and they won't be rare.

THANKS AGAIN, TEAM BRAZIL!

Well, at least this T-shirt is only $25. How much was the Welcome to the Jingle one? Should have bought one...

Only $25.

I ran to the other pc to buy this really quick, and after I bought it I noticed it's not fucking limited to 100. So there are gonna be a ton of them and they won't be rare.

THANKS AGAIN, TEAM BRAZIL!

You never know, it might sell out :shrugs:

A leprechaun Axl would have been great. they could have put some orange and white along with this and then it wouldn't just be a green gnr t-shirt but a very Irish t-shirt suitable for the most Irish day of the year, so good that every other country has hijacked it.

Have to say when they installed the bar tap on stage for St.paddy's day that was pretty great :D probably the highlight of the 2011, 12 and 13 tours :D

• Like 1