for those members considering attending a gnr show this year...

I would not see Nugnr if they played my local pub.

I would not see Nugnr if they played at my backyard. If they do, im going to my mother in law house to have a tea till they gone, im cooler than ya.

I think 2013 wasn't a great year to see GNR, mostly cos the attrition of playing the same show for almost 5 years. It's difficult to tell if new songs equals a new show right now, but that do the trick in 2001. That and Buckethead.

If they come to the northeast, I'll go, hoping for a decent voice but expecting very little. I'll go because I guess that's what I do. I go to see Axl when I can. For better or worse. And, at this point, I'm always aware that it could be the last time. I suppose I'm a sucker, but if he has one moment per show that almost reminds me what he once was, that's good enough for me to attend and jump and scream like a kid. I have no illusions about what I'm paying to see, but he is still kinda Axl Rose every once in a while.

I had an Evo member meet up with me to see them in Vegas last year. He hadn't seen them since Chicago '92 so he wanted to give it a shot. I gotta say, that particular show was pretty poor when compared with the shows I saw earlier in the year. The guy ended up saying something similar to what you said: it wasn't the best, but he wanted to see Axl and that's what he did.

I would not see Nugnr if they played my local pub.

keep_calm_and_troll_along_laptop_skin-r7
I'm no cupcake unlike you. The show I saw last year was by far the worst concert I've ever been to. When Axl realises how to come up with a concert and environment conducive to a good show for one of his biggest fans like myself, I'll consider him and his band again.