Why the fuck

Just so you know...they banned John Bonham too. Y'know, the guy who posted a redundant thread about Axl beating his ex-girlfriends on Axl's birthday. Not to mention the recent threads which lead to him being banned.

But it doesn't matter. They let maynard and pi2loc come back (after each of them begged), so I'm sure JB, WFA, and Volcano will be back too, eventually.

• Like 1

I'm not a clairvoyant or anything, but at the rate you continue to spam D&N with threads like this I'm guessing you're next.

Members usually end up being allowed back anyways once the dust settles, as long as they show a willingness to cooperate with the mods. I can attest to that.

I talked to wfuckinga on chat a few times and seemed decent enough with an opinion like all. The Volcano termination is just not right, there can only be so many great threads where someone has you laughing in real life.

Yeah, I agree about Volcano. He has been super psyched about a DVD for ages, too. He was just angry about the situation and I don't think he acted out of line.

It just absolutely baffles me how these posters are banned, yet a guy like MSL isn't.

• Like 1

i know right Volcano shouldn't of been banned, and they banned wfuckinga im pretty sure because everything he was saying actually happened/came true and he wouldn't suck up to axl etc or whoever, and just let the true shit come out.

The mods are on a warpath deleting posts and banning people on the sly.

That's not me being an idiot and calling em out, it's just fact.

Bingo ! Wonder why though, powers gone to there head, i'm certain that they've banned at least 8 users if not more in the past couple of months.

Edited by Chainsforalice