March 20th, 2014 - Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

Black Sabbath

What time is this show happening UK time? Wondering if I can look forward to waking up to a thirty plus page thread on Friday morning.

Yes, me too. And as I'm away for the weekend, I really want to see the reactions before I leave. Don't want to be the one that's fiddling with a mobile phone all the time :P

• Like 1

If they open with a song that's not CD or Jungle I'd be completely surprised already.

I'd be shocked. But I don't know how realistic all that is.

In fact, I think even if there is some variety, the same first 4 songs will remain. Been that way for 13 years.

Edited by D-GenerationX

If they open with a song that's not CD or Jungle I'd be completely surprised already.

I'd be shocked. But I don't know how realistic all that is.

In fact, I think even if there is some variety, the same first 4 songs will remain. Been that way for 13 years.

Yeah, agreed. I actually hope they keep Jungle to open. It makes the crowd go fucking crazy.

If they change it up the first new song will probably be around the Live & Let Die slot.

Anyone know how big the venue is? Or how ticket sales are going? Haven't seen any sell-outs yet...

Manets says it's sold out. Quick search on the internet showed a capacity of 18,000, but I don't know if that's correct.

Anyone know how big the venue is? Or how ticket sales are going? Haven't seen any sell-outs yet...

HSBC arena is one of the best venues here in Rio. It's probably the newest one and has had shows like Beyonce, KISS, Jack Johnson, Lady Gaga, Avenged Sevenfold, among others... It's an indoor stadium, though.. A bit smaller than Apoteose, where they played in 2010 but certainly much better. Apoteose sucks major balls. HSBC Arena is my favorite after Citibank Hall.

Journalist José Norberto Flesch said it's sold out. If he said so, it's true. I suppose some of the other concerts will sell out on the eve too, but I'd be surprised if they all did.

An Axl Rose - Fã Clube admin published on Facebook that Axl arrived today at the Tom Jobim International Airport at 08 AM. A car picked him up on the lane and he went straight to the hotel.

• Like 1

Journalist José Norberto Flesch said it's sold out. If he said so, it's true. I suppose some of the other concerts will sell out on the eve too, but I'd be surprised if they all did.

An Axl Rose - Fã Clube admin published on Facebook that Axl arrived today at the Tom Jobim International Airport at 08 AM. A car picked him up on the lane and he went straight to the hotel.

Good to hear if it's sold out, fingers crossed for Axl on good form and some new songs :-)

And we will judge it all with nothing but youtube clips. And that judgement will be final.

Well, we have a few members attending, so they'll have some input ;)

Won't be valid. If you are there in person it doesn't count. It's up to youtube comments if you enjoyed yourself at the show.

So... Is anyone already in charge of updating this with the setlist tomorrow? If no one wants to do it, I could. If I remember correctly, I had good phone reception last time I was there.

Fuck that, your at the show enjoy yourself. Don't let us nerds on the other side of the planet ruin your experience. We'll get updates some how, jarmo usually updates. Try get some nice photo's or vids instead of updating the forums :)

Axl probably hasn't even arrived in LA yet.

Read somewhere that manets said that Axl arrived at 8am today. Don't know if that's true/

from twitter

1. Axl Rose arrived in Rio of January at eight in the morning on a chartered flight, he sought a car on the track and went straight to the hotel. Reliable source.

2. Axl Rose arrived in Rio in January of at eight in the morning on a chartered flight, he sought a car on the track and went straight to the hotel.

1. axl rose is in Brazil, good night I'll dream that soon to the River Great Southern! # Goodnighthttp:// fb.me/3e5g09Wj7

2. @ axlrose you arrived at the river bjs lu love you baby

What the hell is the river?

Edited by Axl_morris