March 20th, 2014 - Rio De Janeiro, Brazil

Black Sabbath

Anyone know how big the venue is? Or how ticket sales are going? Haven't seen any sell-outs yet...

Manets says it's sold out. Quick search on the internet showed a capacity of 18,000, but I don't know if that's correct.

They put 13.500 tickets for sale (at least it's what it says on the ticket).

There are still tickets available for Paradise Premier and chairs levels 1 and 3. GA is sold out (at least it's what it says on Ingresso Rápido website: http://www.ingressorapido.com.br/GunsNRoses/Evento.aspx?ID=32022)

I was just there at the Hotel, arrived home a couple of hours ago. Met Fortus, DJ, Bumblefoot and Frank (Nicest dude EVER!)

Edited by Pinball Wizard

Anyone know how big the venue is? Or how ticket sales are going? Haven't seen any sell-outs yet...

Manets says it's sold out. Quick search on the internet showed a capacity of 18,000, but I don't know if that's correct.

There are still tickets available for Paradise Premier and chairs levels 1 and 3. GA is sold out (at least it's what it says on Ingresso Rápido website: http://www.ingressorapido.com.br/GunsNRoses/Evento.aspx?ID=32022)

I was just there at the Hotel, arrived home a couple of hours ago. Met Fortus, DJ, Bumblefoot and Frank (Nicest dude EVER!)

How do you guys always know where they stay?

How do you guys always know where they stay?

I follow Jennifer Thal on Instagram, yesterday she posted a picture of Ron at the beach... I live in Rio and go to that beach a lot, so I was able to recognize the place. =P

I read in other forum that a brazilian fan said that Axl has arrived and it was shown on TV. He also says that there´s no change in his appearance.

TV? Yeah, right... did they say which channel? Which show?

No. It's strange for me 2....in that case that pic or vid should've been all over the internet by now.