Rock In Rio is coming to Las Vegas May 2015 - wiill GNR be on the bill?

I wouldn't count on it ....

(Yes I know it's Blabbermouth) - http://www.blabbermouth.net/news/rock-in-rio-organizer-says-guns-n-roses-lead-singer-didn-t-respect-brazilian-fans/

Roberto Medina, the organizer of Brazil's legendary Rock In Rio festival, told Globo.com's Extra that GUNS N' ROSES frontman Axl Rose's behavior at this year's event where the singer and his bandmates came onstage two hours late despite having reportedly agreed to pay a heavy fine for making the audience wait exhibited a "lack of commitment" and "respect for the public."

Edited by robin2002

• 2 weeks later...

I think we're still traumatized from that night, it could've been the birth of 'Red Panda starts now' but it was a lumbering nightmare. We will be ready by 2025. Ashba will wheel Axl out in a sequined wheelchair after having iv'd him a drip of team brazil sedation and the pyros will emit fireworks that shoot off and drop free samples of his new gunpowder range, the stage banner will proclaim ASHBALAND N' FRIENDS (in association with Guns N' Roses) and he will have personally replaced everyone else with some form of oompa loompas with dodgy mohawks and overdone guyliner, in little patchwork and frayed Ashba uniforms so he can be the centre of his strange universe.

I think we're still traumatized from that night, it could've been the birth of 'Red Panda starts now' but it was a lumbering nightmare. We will be ready by 2025. Ashba will wheel Axl out in a sequined wheelchair after having iv'd him a drip of team brazil sedation and the pyros will emit fireworks that shoot off and drop free samples of his new gunpowder range, the stage banner will proclaim ASHBALAND N' FRIENDS (in association with Guns N' Roses) and he will have personally replaced everyone else with some form of oompa loompas with dodgy mohawks and overdone guyliner, in little patchwork and frayed Ashba uniforms so he can be the centre of his strange universe.

For some reason, this reminds me of the joke band me and my friend made up. Except Buckethead came back, but not to play guitar, just to carry Axl around Yoda-style on the stage.