March 22nd, 2014 - Belo Horizonte, Brazil

Black Sabbath

Is that Axl in the background?

Sure looks of it.. man I'd take that attire he's wearing right there over the god aweful stuff he wore the other night in concert.. I mean he's not skinny but he's not huge but the combo of clothes he uses in concert just makes him look lk a blob :)

#putsomeblackonAx

It's the oversized tees under the undersized zipped-up leather jackets that he looks like he's out to explode of.

I want the bad-ass 2006 and 2010 jackets back:

Axl_Rose.jpg

60526768.jpg?ee1f

975404911.jpg

Exactly !

He'll yeah look at that black tee under that actually fits and a cool sports coat style jacket, like that is cool uncle Axl bring it back.. I'm from Tx so I like the sports coat with jeans look with some boots he can even rock his cowboy hat, he looks on point right there

Sure looks of it.. man I'd take that attire he's wearing right there over the god aweful stuff he wore the other night in concert.. I mean he's not skinny but he's not huge but the combo of clothes he uses in concert just makes him look lk a blob :)

#putsomeblackonAx

It's the oversized tees under the undersized zipped-up leather jackets that he looks like he's out to explode of.

Axl_Rose.jpg

60526768.jpg?ee1f

975404911.jpg

It doesn't particularly matter to me how he looks; but the difference between 2006 and 2014 is blatantly testosterone. 8 years is a long-ass time for a middle-aged man - he just doesn't have those test levels anymore. End of the day, he was 44 in 2006 (and big into kickboxing). There would have been much more vitality at play.

If he really wants to eradicate the public hostility to his image, he should do hormone replacement therapy.

#putsomeblackonAx

Axl_Rose.jpg

60526768.jpg?ee1f

975404911.jpg

Shit man, even DJ used to look kinda cool in 2010. The flannel suits him well I think.

From Vanessa:

Axl does indeed look like shit.

From Vanessa:

Sq7CvHM.jpg

Posted 32 mins ago

And he's still wearing the fucking jacket. Maybe he can't get out of it?

lol wat! You practically can't even SEE him in the picture! You basically see a profile of a man wearing clothes that is identified as Axl because we know his face. How can you say "he looks like shit" there and actually mean it?

From Vanessa:

From Vanessa:

Sq7CvHM.jpg

Posted 32 mins ago

lol wat! You practically can't even SEE him in the picture! You basically see a profile of a man wearing clothes that is identified as Axl because we know his face. How can you say "he looks like shit" there and actually mean it?

I think it was a joke

From Vanessa:

From Vanessa:

Sq7CvHM.jpg

Posted 32 mins ago

Check your monitor. I can clearly see Axl in a blue leather jacket with a white undershirt underneath while wearing blue jeans.

#putsomeblackonAx

Axl_Rose.jpg

60526768.jpg?ee1f

975404911.jpg

It doesn't particularly matter to me how he looks; but the difference between 2006 and 2014 is blatantly testosterone. 8 years is a long-ass time for a middle-aged man - he just doesn't have those test levels anymore. End of the day, he was 44 in 2006 (and big into kickboxing). There would have been much more vitality at play.

If he really wants to eradicate the public hostility to his image, he should do hormone replacement therapy.

Yeah, eight years is a long time, I can't believe it's been so long. Time just flies.

When was the last time he performed sleeveless?

Oh yea its definetly axl but uts not enough to comment on how he looks.

I'm not commenting on his looks, I'm bitching about what he's wearing and offering a possible excuse as to why he's wearing it.

He's always worn weird shit. Watched paris 92 the other day and had to turn it off cause his cock was showing through his cycle shorts. Or the riot show where he's wearing body armour, lots of weird style choices.

Oh yea its definetly axl but uts not enough to comment on how he looks.

I'm not commenting on his looks, I'm bitching about what he's wearing and offering a possible excuse as to why he's wearing it.

He's always worn weird shit. Watched paris 92 the other day and had to turn it off cause his cock was showing through his cycle shorts. Or the riot show where he's wearing body armour, lots of weird style choices.

I know that he's always worn weird shit, that's the problem. The only thing weird about this is that he looks like he's in the witness protection program.