Jimmy Carter believes he is being subject to US spying

Guest NGOG

Guest Len B'stard

What they wanna spy on that knackered old git for? Is that you in the avatar? Dunno why but i always imagined you to look like Isaac De Bankole

limitsofcontrol1.jpg

I was way off eh? :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

What they wanna spy on that knackered old git for? Is that you in the avatar? Dunno why but i always imagined you to look like Isaac De Bankole

limitsofcontrol1.jpg

I was way off eh? :lol:

Haha, that's Chris Pit(t)man you plum!

I'm 37 years young than De Bankole; so you're way off there mate. :lol:

Guest Len B'stard

Well i don't know, do i, how often do i spent looking at the slightly bent looking keyboard player on GnR who I've probably seen in like...hmmm, put it this way from the VMAs onwards i seen GnR Rock in Rio in 2001 i think it was (on video i mean, all of these, the 'hand me that shirt!' one), that one in Germany i think with the braided back hair and the leather jacket, the one time i saw em in 06 in Hammersmith in person...think thats about it, seen bits of the yellow raincoat in Rio performance but even then not a lot...and like, I dunno whether Pittman sits in a slightly less prominent part of the stage but i don't think i can remember ever seeing him. Too busy wanking over Axl :lol:

Edited by sugaraylen

My cell phone randomly takes pictures sometimes throughout the day....I'll open it up to make a call and I hear it click...in camera mode.....and from time to time it will randomly download some odd file...it won't ring half the time and I just found screenshots of text messages saved on it........hmmmm.... :shock:

My cell phone randomly takes pictures sometimes throughout the day....I'll open it up to make a call and I hear it click...in camera mode.....and from time to time it will randomly download some odd file...it won't ring half the time and I just found screenshots of text messages saved on it........hmmmm.... :shock:

fucking run KK they are onto you!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Doesn't he still get Secret Service provided to him?

Everyone until after the first Bush I believe.

After hearing a declassified phone call of LBJ talking about needing extra dick and ball room in his pants, no president's privacy is sacred.