March 25th, 2014 - Brasilia, Brazil

Black Sabbath

Thanks Russ - BUMP

So not expecting anything "new" tonight but the 2nd show was better than the first show (earlier start time and longer setlist). I know a main complaint of this tour has been Axl's voice so hopefully that gets better tonight as well.

Axl sounds amazing. I don't get it.

It's not the first time somebody involved with the band has used an expression similar to 'who knows, maybe a few surprises'.

It ultimately ends up - at least for the hardcores - as fairly empty rhetoric.

It's not the first time somebody involved with the band has used an expression similar to 'who knows, maybe a few surprises'.

It ultimately ends up - at least for the hardcores - as fairly empty rhetoric.

also when NGOG says "2-3 new songs"

• Like 1

Its been rehearsed before. Its a waste of a song really no one knows it apart from hardcore fans and it does 't really suit Guns as a song. Same with raid and silkworms.

Give me a queen cover and seeker any day over the industrial crap.

I also think its to fast for him to sing it.

Edited by Axl_morris

It's not a waste of a song if it's planned for the next album, though he didn't seem so confident it would be in the '08 chats:

Axl: There’s a remix w/lots of new vocals and a wilder guitar intro but it’s not taken all that seriously.

It's not a waste of a song if it's planned for the next album, though he didn't seem so confident it would be in the '08 chats:

Axl: Theres a remix w/lots of new vocals and a wilder guitar intro but its not taken all that seriously.

New vocals? Slower out of breathe, higher pitched falsetto vocals :lol: Edited by Axl_morris

Didn't Tom Mayhue say they had some surprises for tonight's show in recent interview?

Who is Tom Mayhue?

Manets mentioned that they rehearsed OMG. We know they've rehearsed it in the past so i'm not getting my hopes up.

Tom Mayhue is the production manager.

Maybe in 2006 or 2010, but I don't think Oh My God should be played again unless Axl can put some anger and rasp into it.

Besides, at this point I don't think many fans attending the show would even know what the fuck it is. :lol:

"Hey guys this is a new song !!! Finally !!! Axl Rose is God !!!"

yeah sure :lol: