March 28th, 2014 - Sao Paulo, Brazil

Black Sabbath

Sad coming from the band with this iconic T-shirt.

41%2B8E794goL._SX342_.jpg

last week I seen two people wear this shirt. This shirt is probably why they are so successful in Europe, the t shirts are everywhere constantly advertising the band. This Logo comes only second to the rolling stones lick t shirt.

As for the two shirts posted, I wouldn't be seen dead in them. 2006 had the best designs.

As much as I hate to say it, because I'd love to hear new material, Axl's done. He can't sing anymore, he's nothing without the rasp.

Thank you Axl for destroying the one thing that got me into GN'R.

By aging? So, let me get this straight, he destroyed his voice by growing older? I guess that is his fault he cant halt time space and dimension. Good point.

well guys, i just got home, it started 23.34 pm and finished 02.10 pm. when you're there, at the live setting, it's pretty amazing. axl sounded fine, yup, no rasp at all, but sounded fine with the clean voice. there were raspy parts for sure like Better, Welcome to the Jungle and other songs. it was amazing, Axl was on awesome mood, joking around and smiling =) had a great time. Civil War was played by "request" =)

WTF is wrong with you? Don't you realize if you were there you had a bad time cause Axl sounds like shit, and he only has a job for money? The only people who can judge him are the ones who look at set lists and watch youtube phone clips.

You went to the show, your opinion does not count dude.

Tell that aging joke to guys like Jagger, Tyler and Johnson.

He sounds like he did in 2001/2002, was his age an excuse back then? I'd say it's laziness.

I keep trying to figure out how those shirts represent Guns N' Roses in any way, and I'm still drawing a blank here. Okay, admittedly I've only been listening to the band for a small fraction of my life, but I have listened to the entire catalogue at least three times, and as far as I can recall none of them have ever made me think "dragon" or "skinless face eating an eye ball". Seriously, what gives? They tired of the skull/cross motif?

I keep trying to figure out how those shirts represent Guns N' Roses in any way, and I'm still drawing a blank here. Okay, admittedly I've only been listening to the band for a small fraction of my life, but I have listened to the entire catalogue at least three times, and as far as I can recall none of them have ever made me think "dragon" or "skinless face eating an eye ball". Seriously, what gives? They tired of the skull/cross motif?

The dragon makes sense in the context of Chinese Democracy, though it seems a bit late for that.

The eyeball thing is just standard work for AshbaMedia, Inc.

TIL is one of the only songs he'll usually put at least 50% rasp into.... It didn't sound too bad in the one verse he did use it there....

He sorta sounds like 2009 when he uses rasp now, it cracks and he doesn't quite have a handle on it, but he's just going for it. It doesn't have the power it did five years ago though.

djashba

Now

RG @naty_ashba: Hello from backstage... @gunsnroses @saopaolo @brasil #regramapp

(http://instagram.com/p/mG1xI9n6Qh/)

5093e08cb6db11e38ac81268ca8cfe2f_8.jpg

How on earth did Dj land that? he's a complete dork (maybe she likes his dorky on stage dance moves), he wears more make up than she does and besides the fact that he is a member of the band he's the least talented one, even after pitman (sorry chris...). Maybe he's has a really good personality?.

I shouldn't be negative about his voice because I guess he just can't sing anymore and it's not his choice (I guess), but it's just awful... who in their right mind find his singing enjoyable? James Hetfield can't sing like he used to also but he doesn't sound terrible, why does Axl sound so bad? Find a technique or a way to sing so you don't sound like a dying cat...

I shouldn't be negative about his voice because I guess he just can't sing anymore and it's not his choice (I guess), but it's just awful... who in their right mind find his singing enjoyable? James Hetfield can't sing like he used to also but he doesn't sound terrible, why does Axl sound so bad? Find a technique or a way to sing so you don't sound like a dying cat...

I think he found a new technique...

'DYING CAT TECHNIQUE'