March 28th, 2014 - Sao Paulo, Brazil

Black Sabbath

There IS a lot of people in the line!

(photo from 1 hour ago)

10151667_685513114839271_1630145662_n.jp

Wow.

I remember for the 2010 London shows, I showed up at 5pm and there were like 20 people max.

Here in Argentina is exactly the same, so I recomend you to line-up at 1 PM or something like that :D

Hah I'll leave that to you guys, too old for this shit :P

There IS a lot of people in the line!

(photo from 1 hour ago)

10151667_685513114839271_1630145662_n.jp

Wow.

I remember for the 2010 London shows, I showed up at 5pm and there were like 20 people max.

Here in Argentina is exactly the same, so I recomend you to line-up at 1 PM or something like that :D

Hah I'll leave that to you guys, too old for this shit :P

I lined up at 10am to make sure I was on the barrier. Once. Not doing that again. Was an amazing time, don't get me wrong, but having gotten myself up front once, I see no need to make that my routine...

Glad to see the crowd turning out. Hope everyone brought their "Now say more than ever,,," banners.

Yea Axl looks big, mainly bloated because I guess the guy hanging out with the band is Pittman? His hair is about Axl's length and he wears a hat like Axl but he isn't bloated. He looks normal. Axl looks like he has been drinking heavily since 09.

Cool video though. Good to see the other guys are having fun. Say what you want about DJ but he seems like a cool guy to hang out with. His twitter post don't help him though.

Fuck in that video axl seems to be really fat! that lateral view you can see a big belly

He's not missed any meals lately that's for sure, he's got the whole barrel shaped torso going on.

I didnt know he was THAT fat,im not sure if he is tall ( i dont think so) but in the live footage of the interview there are some lateral views and holy fuck! he is very fat!

http://globotv.globo...capital/3244901

You know when i remember the guys frome the 90s, with his rants,with that anger he was like a God i never belive he would end his days like this,a fat old guy ridiculy dressed and nearly not singing,becuase its what he do right now.

SO fucking SAD.

For the people like me around 35,boys we have learned what not to do from 35 to 50